Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by blbrown

1. blbrown

Added Wireless Android Auto

There are a number of adapters out there, ive only tried the Motorola Ma1 and it has been working flawlessly. 2020 2500 with 8.4 non Nav.
  2. blbrown

2024 Frame/Suspension Bolts

Is it just me, or does the shock absorber look cracked at the bottom?
  3. blbrown

Adding adaptive cruise

I haven't given up yet, just waiting for the funds to purchase the Mongoose-Plus so I can try the Calibration myself, don't trust the dealer after my last dealer attempt where they reset the BCM after they did the calibration.
  4. blbrown

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Looks like a European water heater.
  5. blbrown

Cargo Camera Question

I believe there are two different cameras, one is analog and the other is digital. If you have the surround system, then I think you get the digital camera that can zoom. The non surround camera is analog with no zoom or grid lines. I installed the bed camera in my 2020 with the analog camera.
  6. blbrown

P026B Injection Timing Performace Code after Y78 Recall

Really strange, I got P026B Injection Timing Performace Code on startup after adding a quart of oil? I cleared the code and it hasn't repeated?
  7. blbrown

Added Wireless Android Auto

I installed the Motorola MA1 Wireless Android Auto Car Adapter and now my 2020 2500 with non Nav radio works great running wireless Android Auto!
  8. blbrown

OBD2 on Android Auto

I've been watching this as well, I'm hopeful that their app will also be able to use on Android Auto soon without having to enable developer mode and other steps. DashOBD is pretty simple but I'm hopeful it will encourage other app developers also get their apps approved for use on AA and...
  9. blbrown

OBD2 on Android Auto

Finally an app to view OBD2 diagnostics data on Android Auto! "DashOBD"
  10. blbrown

P026B Injection Timing Performace Code after Y78 Recall

My 2020 2500 Laramie just got this code as well, Y78 completed last year, have out a little over 1k on since. Should I be concerned?
  11. blbrown

Regeneration Frequency Issue: MAF Poll

Don't tow that often, getting over 20mpg, 14mpg when towing 5th wheel. I did get a new dpf after the dealer install of the Y78 pump, due to them installing the boost tube poorly causing a tear in the rubber end of the tube. Was doing a re-gen about every 15 miles or so, until the dpf became...
  12. blbrown

Regeneration Frequency Issue: MAF Poll

What is normal or average for regens, I've been watching mine and haven't seen one for at least one if not two fill-up's 2020 2500 with 55000 miles, all recalls completed.
  13. blbrown

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Good luck getting to the bsm connector to either splice or add a pin, its a real you know what to get to..
  14. blbrown

Adding adaptive cruise

After rethinking this project I have to say it is quite possible that my failed attempt to enable ACC could be due to the dealership tech's process in running the calibration. I wasn't able to talk with or observe the calibration. When I picked up the truck the service advisor told me it worked...
  15. blbrown

Adding adaptive cruise

Wow, I feel so stupid now. Didn't know that was even a function. Thanks a bunch for the education :-)