Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Blackbrush

1. B

2022 Cummins Front Wheel Bearing failure in 3 months???

Please lube your hubs fellas. They'll literally last forever unless defective like the OP's. Pull the ABS sensor and force grease in there when nearly new and then every 75-100k. You can feel the bearings loading up with fresh lube while spinning when adding grease.
  2. B

New update Acquired

I'm always last to the party. How do you confirm your version? Can you request the update?
  3. B

Gearing and larger tires

My Aisin laughs at the mental diddling
  4. B

Body mount clunk and dealer is saying they could deny repair due to leveling kit…

My '20 does this (since day one) and I hate it. I'm out of warranty but no matter really. Should be a simple fix and would happily perform myself if I had the solution.
  5. B

Anyone running a 295/65/20 on stock suspension?

Fit well..... Slight rub on sway bar at full lock.
  6. B

Lets see what you are towing!

7. B

Blown Trans 9,000 miles

I'll bet the OP will differ with you. 3 failures in this short thread alone fanboy.
  8. B

19 3500 rear air bag spacers…?

Yes. Thats why I responded.......
  9. B

19 3500 rear air bag spacers…?

Get taller bags. I did this but also made longer position sensor rods and made my own adjustable lift...
  10. B

Blown Trans 9,000 miles

68's break pretty often. Aisin's almost never.
  11. B

If you (can) build it, they will come.... 2022s

Can you provide a link for building a '22 3500? Thanks!
  12. B

Anyone have power steering failure? 2020 3500

was addressed for me under warranty w zero issues since
  13. B

Biggest tires on stock suspension/stock 20 inch rims

Did you even read what I said? Please read slowly. Repeat. >>>>Flat on the rear? Move a front to the rear so you have the same diameter there. Put the smaller spare up front. Surely you know there are no clutches in the front. Hopefully you know also not all rears have "clutches"
  14. B

Biggest tires on stock suspension/stock 20 inch rims

Listen Karen. If you flat a rear and your spare is considerably smaller in diameter, swap a front to the rear and put the small spare on the front. Front diff (and t-case in 2wd) is open and there is zero issue. My 295/65-20 right front rubbed lightly at full lock on the sway bar. 2.25"...
  15. B

Why did you choose a 3500?

Top 5 reasons in order: 1. Aisin 2. Aisin 3. Aisin 4. Aisin 5. HO Once you have a 68RFE take a dump on you (once under and once out of warranty - totally stock motor never pulled more than 10K), you'll have new priorities.