Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bill_Sos

1. Bill_Sos

Level kit?

How does a leveling kit affect the drop when towing? I want to be level-er but don't want to look like I have a saggy diaper
  2. Bill_Sos

Horn Wiring

My bad . I'm a noob too and wanted to sound knowledgeable lol. It's tucked away but if you search forum for remote start there are great diagrams and such. I found out after completing my I stall that their is another wire in the front left engine bay you can tap into. I'll fi d link to post
  3. Bill_Sos

Horn Wiring

So I found my horn wire by accident when doing my remote start upgrade. From underdash it's #23 (directly opposite of #11) on C1. I'm apparently dyslexic and confused them. It was gray if I recall correctly.
  4. Bill_Sos

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

It's too late for me now but does that work for 2024 2500s?
  5. Bill_Sos

Premium overhead console swap issues - help ?

How hard would it be to add a USB port to an overhead console for a dashcam? Eliminate the hanging wire.
  6. Bill_Sos

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Today I got remote start working on my 2024 2500
  7. Bill_Sos

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

Any chance you can provide a picture for me? Doing same on 2024.
  8. Bill_Sos

Unable to pull the pin

I'm doing same on my 2024 and just grabbed JScan. Thanks!
  9. Bill_Sos

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Just installed in my 2024 2500 the other day. So far so good
  10. Bill_Sos

I agree. I wanted new wheels but think these look pretty good. We will see
  11. Bill_Sos

Added plasti-dip to wheels and installed running boards.... b4 and after
  12. Bill_Sos

New 2024 2500 BH crew cab 4x4 in south Georgia.

Going to see if weather cooperates so I can plasti-dip the rims. Not sure I want to change rims just yet but definitely don't want chrome
  13. Bill_Sos

New 2024 2500 BH crew cab 4x4 in south Georgia.

Thanks! I added a 4 fold style cover. Add pics when you get it!
  14. Bill_Sos

2023/2024 Digital Cluster Upgrade?

This what your looking for? Or the advanced digiral? https://infotainment.com/shop/interior-accessories/digital-speedometer-clusters/2019-2023-ram-2500-3500-heavy-duty-truck-speedometer-evic-instrument-panel-cluster/?attribute_select-engine-type=Gasoline&attribute_select-style=Custom+-+Blue