Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BigSwede

1. B

Aux Switches

excellent! Some of the pics I forgot to take. I chalk it up to COVID brain
  2. B

Aux Switches

i did have to use alfaobd to turn on the commercial menus in the instrument cluster. That’s where you can make the selections for what you want the switches to do. They can be on/off or momentary and you can determine whether they can be active with only the ignition switch or battery. I’ve not...
  3. B

Aux Switches

Thanks! That tech flex doesn’t get near anything hot.
  4. B

Aux Switches

My parts list for the relay box. I got it all from Waytek: - 46345 EATON's Bussmann Series 15305-5-2-4 RTMR Mini Fuse Panel, Holds 3 or 5 Relays, 10 Mini Fuses w/ Cover- 39000 Aptiv 15324982 Metri-Pack 280 Series Green Cable Seal - 31068 Aptiv 12129409 Metri-Pack 280 Series, 16-14 GA Female...
  5. B

Aux Switches

So with everything going on, I finally found some time to get this taken care of. I used the factory switches and replaced the toggles in my ‘19 Power Wagon. From those, I used a wiring harness supplied by forum member paulvi. I ran his harness wires out through an access point behind the...
  6. B

Aux Switches

this is behind the battery on the drivers side nearest the firewall. My truck didn’t have the upfitter relay/fuse panel so I got an aftermarket one and made a mounting panel for it.
  7. B

Aux Switches

I got the relay box and wired it up myself. I hope to make all the connections to the truck this week. It’s been pouring in south Florida from the storm, so I’ve been limited to how much I can get done. Hopefully it’s out of the way sometime this week. The mounting plate will be a textured black...
  8. B

Aux Switches

I have my relay box and the mounting panel fabricated and fitted. Just need some paint (to hide my lack of abilities to cut a razor straight line) and time to run the wires.
  9. B

Aux Switches

I hope to be able to get some work done on the truck this weekend. I got the last few bits in on Tuesday.
  10. B

AlfaOBD

Mine started to complain until I reminded her how much we spent on her car last year
  11. B

AlfaOBD

You know it! LOL
  12. B

AlfaOBD

on my '19, I can exit my truck, leave it running and lock the doors (usually locking my wife in so she can't escape). The truck just dings inside if they fob isn't present, but it allows me to lock the doors with the truck running.
  13. B

Aux Switches

reach out to paulvi in this thread. He made me a harness that will interface with the aux switch panel and the relay box I bought. He has other options too. I hope to get mine completed in the next week or so. I’ll take pics and post here.
  14. B

Aux Switches

heres the link to the part number I used I don’t have the upfitter package, so I’m building a generic relay box I bought off Amazon. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/alfaobd.640/post-39979
  15. B

Aux Switches

Thanks! I was looking for the menu in the settings menu on the radio. Appreciate the help!