Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BigRed2018

1. B

Free 2500 Door Sill Protectors

Nice, glad to hear! I hope I don’t get my junk chopped off when I pull the trigger on one. You have me convinced I need to get one while they are still a thing and EV doesn’t rule the roads (I like EV too but not for all my cars).
  2. B

Free 2500 Door Sill Protectors

How you liking the TRX so far? I have considered a TRX before my 2500 and Gas was my only concern and now my work pays for my Gas so I don’t care much anymore.
  3. B

No longer need- 2013-2018 Ram Leather Steering Wheel

Snagged a Laramie wheel on EBay for $140
  4. B

No longer need- 2013-2018 Ram Leather Steering Wheel

Looking for a 4th Gen Ram Leather Steering Wheel with audio controls to replace my tradesman wheel. Have a 2018 Ram 2500.
  5. B

Ram Introduction

Thank you sir!
  6. B

Ram Introduction

Hello all, Wanted to thank everyone in advance for the great content and support. I am brand new to owning a truck but have owned 30+ cars over the years primarily high performance American muscle. Bought a 2018 Ram 2500 6.7 Tradesman and fell in love with it. Still have a couple upgrades I am...
  7. B

SOLD. For Sale: UC5 8.4 w/NAV screen and bezel with ATC $350

This still available? If so my number is 618-980-088 four
  8. B

Free To A Good Home

If/when these are available I would be thrilled to pay you shipping and email label to you. My son struggles to get in my new ram and money is right. Appreciate your generosity!