Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BigRamfan

1. B

Selectable Tire Pressure Monitoring System (STPMS)

Hello Brutal, I have a 2023 Ram 3500 and would like to reset the threshold tire pressure alert limits. I do have an AlfaOBD and the bypass cable. What exactly does need to be reset in the AlfaOBD? A certain code or what? Thanks
  2. B

Premium TPMS option not displaying on the Infosystem/Digital Dash

I just wanted to let you know that I followed yours, and others, instructions here and now have the truck tire pressure displaying in the digital display. I went with the OBD MX+, the security bypass cable and the OBD Jscan. Thanks again for your support.
  3. B

Phatboy64 Thats great news! I'm not familiar with AlfaOBD but I will order one now. Please clarify what "Body" computer and "bypass" refers to. Thanks
  4. B

Hello Phatboy64, I'm the guy who responded to your post earlier. I have the exact same truck and the same problem. I took it back to the dealer one more time and the scanned and downloaded all the data, said they would contact Ram. After a two week wait I called back and they had no resolution...
  5. B

I have the exact same problem as you phatboy64. Same exact truck configuration 2023, factory sensors in the stock tires. Sensors work in the Ram app, but tire sensor display not available in the tile display configurator. I had it at dealer they were clueless, contacted Ram after three days at...
  6. B

52 Gal fuel tanks Titan or S&B likes/dislikes of both units

I was interested in knowing regarding the S&B tank: How was the procedure to reprogram the fuel gage and the miles to empty displays? Is the miles to empty display with the S&B accurate? Does the S&B fuel gauge stay on full for a while before it starts to move?
  7. B

52 Gal fuel tanks Titan or S&B likes/dislikes of both units

Thanks for the video, I'm looking to install a larger tank on a 2023 ram 3500 Megacab. With the S&B how was the procedure to reprogram the fuel gage and the miles to empty displays? Evidently with the Titan you have to burn off 10 gal or so until the fuel gauge starts to move. Is that the case...
  8. B

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I have a 2023 Ram 3500 Limited on order. Its a SRW with the fifth wheel /gooseneck prep and the "Rambox delete" checked. I noticed on the online configurator today, that when checking the fifth wheel prep in the configurator it adds dual rear wheels to the build, something I definitely don't...
  9. B

I am so confused about the trailer camera options

Thank you for this excellent answer. I have a Ram 3500 Megacab on order and had the same question regarding the Ram camera prep system. I did order the auxiliary trailer prep package just to be on the safe side. My current fifth wheel has a Furrion wireless camera system, it works ok but would...