Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bigbendrecycle

1. B

285/65/R20 BFGoodrich HD Terrain

Thank you! Those rims and tires look fantastic!
  2. B

285/65/R20 BFGoodrich HD Terrain

Greetings, Anyone know if I can run the above tire size on a stock 2022 Ram 3500 SRW? I like the slightly larger clearance over the 285/60/R20's that came stock on the truck. I'll be switching from the KO2's to the new HD Terrains. Thank you!
  3. B

Ram 3500 HO Aisin Temps

2022 Ram Laramie SRW 3500 HO This summer I had the trans temp reach 217 and the big fan kicked on. I was towing 19k up a steep gravel grade. After that, I have seen in the 170s. After the 217 day, I called the dealer. They said the Aisin is meant to be worked and short periods of heat are fine...
  4. B

Aisin transmission TEMPS?

My temps typically range 168-173, and seem to be dependent on outside temps. This hill is especially hard on rigs, I had it in 4wd the whole time towing around 19k GN with equipment. I'm going to be hauling steers tomorrow around ranches and will see what it does.
  5. B

I'm pretty sure it was in 2nd. It was also in 4wd. It sounded like the cooling fan was tacked out! Next time on approach I'll manually keep it in second. The coolant was running in low 200s along with the oil. It's the worst conditions for the tranny, slow steep grade and loaded down heavy.
  6. B

My 2022 Ram 3500 SRW with the Aisin hit 217 F today while pulling heavy up a steep dirt road. It typically runs between 163 and 173.
  7. B

Cargo camera unavailable

I have not yet done the manual update linked on this sub. My cargo camera still does not work. I'll post once I try the manual update.
  8. B

Cargo camera unavailable

Picked up my new 2022 Ram 3500 Laramie and the cargo camera hasn't worked since then. I drove 400 miles to pick it up and was in a hurry. Dealer said to take it to a dealership but I suppose I'll just wait for the OTA update. Ram Connect said software is up to date. So far I am in love with this...