Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Beautiful BC

1. B

New here from LA

Welcome!
  2. B

Soft front suspension?

That would be wild if its actually bottoming out the suspension on a speed bump.
  3. B

Easy with all the Ads!

I browse this forum on my cell and tablet, barely see any ads at all. My devices must block them automatically.
  4. B

Question on fuel filler

As I respect your opinion. I just haven't ever known a single person who has had their fuel tampered with, except for stolen. I own a bunch of heavy equipment and semi trucks also, and never once had anyone pour something malicious into their tanks, and they sit around job sites, no locking...
  5. B

New Ram 2500 6.7 Laramie

Congratulations!
  6. B

Question on fuel filler

I've never had it happen, but I would rather it be siphoned off if someone is going to steal fuel, than what I heard happens to some with a locking fuel cap. Thieves drill a hole in the tank, no thanks, mine will remain unlocked.
  7. B

New to Ram

I've been a long time ford guy myself, also tried out a Chevrolet and even a Toyota. My last couple of Fords have had serious problems, so going to be getting a Ram instead.
  8. B

the Zoo of most ram dealerships

Interesting read. There are no Dodge/Ram/Jeep dealers in the town where I live, but within 1.5 and 3 hours of driving there are 6 dealerships, so will see which treats me the best.
  9. B

Hello from Western Canada

Thanks, that is great to hear! I moved to a small town this summer, and truly feel the peoples pride here in their town as well.
  10. B

why do people bash ram trucks so much?

Around this area, most people like Ram and Ford, hate Chevrolet and Toyota.
  11. B

Low IC coolant brand new truck

When you opened the hood, and looked at the expansion bottle, where was the level at?
  12. B

Thanks very much! I just don't know what to order, but looks like a lot of great information here, so it should help me decide.
  13. B

Hello. Joined to learn about the new Rams, before ordering a pickup. Thanks for having me. Martin