Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bchandler44

1. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Happy Black Friday to me - build sheet popped up this morning. Ordered 05/16/21... was starting to think I'd be getting a 2023 at that rate :rolleyes: 2022 2500 Big Horn Shortbed, 6.7
  2. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I talked to Aidyn the sales rep guy that worked under Phillip and he put me in touch with Danny, daniel.ventler@budclary.com
  3. B

That'd be a long drive. I'm only looking at about 5 hours but that beats any dealer in Oregon I've worked with. Never thought I'd see the day where I actually miss a car salesman lol. Yessir, 10th digit is an N
  4. B

I went through Bud Clary in Washington. I worked with Phillip Olson on recommendation from everyone else in the area - he was awesome but unfortunately I found out yesterday was his last day.
  5. B

My 2021 order turned into a 2022 since there was a conflict with the options on it/didn't get submitted until after the 2021 order deadline. It got canceled out/same build was put in as a 2022 and accepted. Got my VIN already on 5/17 and ram chat says 'gathering parts' whatever that means
  6. B

Price negotiated from MSRP

I reached out to Phillip Olson and put my order in yesterday. I absolutely recommend him to anyone that’s able to get to Washington. Top notch dude, and gave me pricing better than any other dealer I spoke to with 0 back and forth. MSRP $67505 Sale price $59100 About 12.5% off MSRP before...