Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Battlecat204

1. B

Custom Tunes for Cummins/68rfe

Hey @wpgram Do you know anyone local that uses the Raceme ultra programmer? I've got a 19 mega cab 2500 and have been having some issues. Id like to get others viewpoints
  2. B

Update 19.43.1a

I have 12" Uconnect. Truck advised up update available after putting truck in park this morning. Screen advised truck ignition needed to be off and in park. Update completed in 15 mins. Unfortunately my Bluetooth will no longer connect to any phone. Phone does not see the Uconnect either...
  3. B

New Update For 12-Inch Uconnect System To Introduce Pandora Stations:

I was just into dealer on Friday and was told no software update for the Uconnect 12 yet. I have the EQ and side mirror rotate down issues I wanted corrected.
  4. B

Winter Front Grille Cover - Installed

I want to piggyback on this thread. I also had my winter front installed. What in the actual f*** dodge engineers? The winter front does indeed block the front camera and sets off the sensors while simulating a close object. -leaky roof allowing water into the headliner, huge blindspot from...
  5. B

Heated seats

Searched but couldn't find anything on factory heated seats. 2019 2500 Long Horn. Manual doesn't say. -can you enable heated back only, on the front seats? GMC has this but shocked my high end dodge only does the bottom seat cushion as heated. Am I missing something, as the Uconnect is gonna...
  6. B

ARE Caps Don’t Fit with Cargo Camera = Fake News

Thanks for the post. Do you guys have Leer caps available? They seem to be much more popular than ARE caps, locally, for some reason. I purchased a Leer and will post fitment pics on a 2500 mega cab with 3rd brake light camera
  7. B

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Lol @ Hoff repeating the same story over and over again, in every forum section. Here's a longhorn pic, back on topic...lol