Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barryg's latest activity

• B
    Barryg replied to the thread Seatbelt Retractor.
    My 2022 did that on the drivers side. at first it just seem to be the last few inches but got worse as time/use went by and ended like...
  • B
    This may not be what you are asking but .…. I normally have my rear seats up and flat floor out. I bought a roll of material out of the...
  • B
    Well for the first many years of my driving and modding my vehicles way back when that’s how it was done. You ran wire from the battery...
  • B
    Barryg replied to the thread Adding Air compressor option.
    I had an extreme outback extreme air unit on my 01 for well over 10 years then moved that unit over to my 2017 when I sold my 01. When...
  • B
    Barryg replied to the thread Headache racks?.
    I will try to get some pics tomorrow however I do not have the side rails. Just the regular mounts for the headache rack. Then my tool...
  • B
    Barryg replied to the thread Headache racks?.
    I am running one of the highway products headache racks. The guardian open mesh with lights. Had it about two years now. So far so good...