Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by baker01

1. B

Smog test California

I tried the EGR reset procedure. It did not work, Off to the dealer.
  2. B

Smog test California

Thanks, I will give those two a try.
  3. B

Smog test California

Took my 2022 Ram 3500 HO to be smogged today. It failed due to the EGR monitor not being ready. the batteries have not been disconnected or gone dead. The truck has 4400 miles on it since it was the Y43 recall, and ECM flash was done. Any ideas on what I could before I take it to the dealer 100...
  4. B

Ram 2022 frequent regeneration, lemon law

Lemon laws differ by state. You will need to look up the requirements for your state before trying to proceed. I did a lemon law in California (different Manufacturer) with excellent results.
  5. B

22 6.7 “making oil”

Did you change the CCV? how many total miles on the truck when you discovered that it was oil logged?
  6. B

Did Ya'll Get This Letter Too? - PARTICULATE MATTER SENSOR

Mines measured, I can get 2.5 gallons in when the gauge is around 58%.
  7. B

Did Ya'll Get This Letter Too? - PARTICULATE MATTER SENSOR

I have tracked DEF usage since my truck was new. The Y43 did not make a difference in usage for my truck. 2022 DRW HO, 500-600 MPG for DEF use combined towing, highway and city
  8. B

Oil change intervals

2022 DRW crew cab HO. 75% highway 12-14.5 MPG. If towing 7-8 MPG
  9. B

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

That is strange, when I was not getting updates over the air I saw something similar. I did a factory reset of the UConnect system and within days the system updated.
  10. B

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

The link was taken down at the request of "RAM"
  11. B

Lemon Law?

I did a lemon law for a truck in California (not RAM). Can you lemon law it? Yes you could, but getting an attorney specializing in Lemon Law to take the case could be difficult. They normally won't take the case unless it has a high probability of winning. A non lemon law attorney might take...
  12. B

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

Thanks, good to know.
  13. B

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

I just noticed that Genos no longer lists the fleetguard af27684 as compatible with the 2019 and up trucks. I wonder if they know something we don't.
  14. B

Here is another option for you, he is in CA. I used him a year and a half ago and was quite...

Here is another option for you, he is in CA. I used him a year and a half ago and was quite happy with my end result. The Law Offices of William R. McGee A Professional Law Corporation California's Largest Lemon Law Firm 1-800-225-3666
  15. B

Does Ram Care actually care??? I think not!

You have way more patients than I have, I would have already contacted a lemon law attorney!