Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Bakaruda

1. Bakaruda

Price negotiated from MSRP

Once upon a time I sold trucks and Managed in the car business. The current market is just plain crazy. We just bought our 2022 2500 HD. Started calling to see who was not smoking crack on the prices of them. One dealer told me 5K over and that was that. I have a hard time paying list price for...
  2. Bakaruda

5th Wheel Hitches

I appreciate all the help. I have been looking for the Anderson to check it out and everything I find is for a Gooseneck style not plate, am I missing something? I had no clue how much these hitches were. Again, thanks I now have allot of reading to do. One more thing I don't understand...
  3. Bakaruda

5th Wheel Hitches

First question was "bed length". I have a 6'4" bed. The trailer I'm looking at is dry around 10500lbs. I'll check those two out, Thanks.
  4. Bakaruda

5th Wheel Hitches

I have been going over old post and not found anything about what hitches people like and don't like. I'm going to buy one for my 2022. It is equipped with the 5th wheel prep package. So please give me your good, bad, and uglies about what is out there.
  5. Bakaruda

cameras

I'm adding the camera kit to the back on my trailer. # 68527599AA
  6. Bakaruda

2500 and 5er pin weight

Morning guy's. I'm an FNG to the site but I wanted to comment on the pin weight thing. The only true way I use for pin\tongue weight it a truck scale. I weigh with everything loaded. Then again with the trailer unhooked. The difference if what the trailer is putting on the back of your truck, ie...
  7. Bakaruda

FINISHED.........Digital Tow Mode Camera Connection from Bumper to Bed

Good read, One question. What camera seems to work best with this setup? I need to do this on my travel trailer.