Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AZ Sooner

1. AZ Sooner

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

How much has prices increased from the beginning of the year?
  2. AZ Sooner

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

I just email you for a quote.
  3. AZ Sooner

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Make sure you follow air pressure they recommend 45-Front 40 Rear, huge difference. Good looking truck. I love my Carli set up.
  4. AZ Sooner

Finally got my Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam, 4K+1080P Front and Rear, 4K+1080P installed today. I used SimpleUSBPort Dash Cam Power Adapter (10-pin Type D) I bought off Amazon. Works perfect
  5. AZ Sooner

Have you seen or felt a difference on the Aisin with the bypass delete?
  6. AZ Sooner

It goes under where the spare tire mounts.
  7. AZ Sooner

Finally got around to installing my HornBlaster kit. That was an all day affair. I did the Stealth Spare Tire delete kit, and added the electric drain valve kit and tire inflation kit. It is loud
  8. AZ Sooner

Finally drove the tow pig today, it's almost been a month. Went picked up the toy hauler, gave it a good wash. With diesel prices so high glad I don't have to drive it everyday
  9. AZ Sooner

No I love them, I run them unloaded 45psi Front/40psi rear. Not loud at all.
  10. AZ Sooner

Rotella T6 5w-40 Availability

Well Sam's Club got a few pallets in last month and got some to hold me over for a bit.
  11. AZ Sooner

37x20x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers
  12. AZ Sooner

Order my HornBlasters , should be here on Wed. Nice clean look hidden under the spare tire , won't need it since a 37 won't fit under there . Anyone have good or bad info on them?
  13. AZ Sooner

Got my yearly inspection done for my ceramic coating, had a few spots that needed a touch up. Has a 8yr warranty.
  14. AZ Sooner

Thats what I thought as well, the 4 i went to had the huge nozzle like for the semi trucks, wont fit at all.
  15. AZ Sooner

Alpha OBD, also corrected for my tire size and did the tank size when I put the Titan 50 gallon .