Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by arx237

1. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

There was someone else I think that was saying they didn't have it on their '23. The plug itself was basically snapped into the back of the light blanking plate on the right hand side of the glove box. It was very obvious.
  2. A

Pros / Cons of Certain Features (Custom Order vs Dealer Inventory)

For me the cost of a $200 plane ticket to an airport within courtesy pickup range of Mark Dodge, food, gas, and hotel room was by far much cheaper than buying local. I got exactly the truck I wanted with no fuss.
  3. A

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

Crap, I dont want to have to take mine in too. My def usage is super low and I would hate to see that increase.
  4. A

Disabling RSRA (Rear Seat Reminder Alert)

I cant wait until its linked to your secret unappealable social credit score!
  5. A

Disabling RSRA (Rear Seat Reminder Alert)

All part of Greta's master plan
  6. A

is there any 6.4 truck combos with no MDS from factory?

Mine didnt come with the active(?) dampers on the frame though due to the global panic politics so it makes a noticable shudder/vibration in the chassis on change too. At least I assume those dampers help mitigate that.
  7. A

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

And for the right of others to call those theories/people stupid.
  8. A

Towing help needed for my 3500

Did say Florida....
  9. A

Ram Connect subscription expires today

The only use I ever got on the trial was remote start from deep in the building where the weak fob doesnt work on snowy days. Beyond that it is a solution in search of a problem in my opinion so I let it expire and uninstalled the app from my phone.
  10. A

Sorry, terrible post for a forum!

For me: telescoping steering wheel. Why the f*** is this not a thing? And yes the 3 honk bulls***. Other than that great!
  11. A

Buzzer when towing & in reverse

Series of buttons below the radio in mine. Press the rear one to disable it. Even enabled it shouldnt go off if normally towing. My hitch though sticks out enough that hooked up or not it will trip the sensor into thinking something is there when I shift into reverse.
  12. A

Kill Switches

The difference is the government mandate of course but hasn't rams built in on-star been able to remotely slow and then disable vehicles with law enforcement assistance for quite some time now?