Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by arwright

1. A

Tonneau Covers

I do have the same gap near the cab of mine and when I go through the car wash I do also get some small leaking. It hasn't bothered me yet, overall I love the cover and the cover doesn't interfere with the Ramboxes. I would still highly recommend the Retrax Pro MX.
  2. A

Mud Flaps

I have been very pleased with them so far. I bought them to keep the tire shine from spraying up on the the body of the truck, and they have been working great. I like they are not super flashy either, they look stock.
  3. A

Mud Flaps

Yes, still had to drill and add rivers. It was easy though if that helps.
  4. A

Mud Flaps

Installed the Mopar mudflaps yesterday. Overall straightforward once I figured out I need to pick up a plastic rivet tool from harbor freight. Had to remove each tire to have enough access to drill the holes for the rivets. Once I got the hang of it it took about 15 mins per tire when taking my...
  5. A

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

Thanks!
  6. A

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

Can you send the link where to adjust them????
  7. A

Tonneau Covers

Just installed a Retrax Pro MX on my Ram 3500 mega cab with Ramboxes. Love the cover so far. Easy to install, just took my time. Ramboxes are not obstructed in any way when opening.
  8. A

Never thought this day would come!

I don’t have a pic of the payload sticker but it is just over 3700. Putting my on retrax tomorrow before work, curious how your Ramboxes open with it on? Do they still open all the way? This is my first heavy duty truck and I was really nervous about the ride, especially bc it was a 3500. I...
  9. A

Never thought this day would come!

After 102 days I finally have my truck! Exactly the way I want it, and it just barely fits on the driveway. Only have driven the hour drive home from the dealer but thus far very pleased with the ride. Being my first heavy duty I was nervous about the harsh ride but it wasn't bad at all...
  10. A

Delivery Time Estimates

3500 Limited Mega Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box and Ramboxes 4/19 - Ordered 4/22 - VON Issued 4/24 - VIN Received 4/24 - D 5/07 - D1 5/20 - F 5/21 - I 5/27 - KZ 5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th. 6/05 - Truck is...
  11. A

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

How do you like your retrax?
  12. A

Delivery Time Estimates

The craziest part is no one from FCA, RAM, @RamCares, etc, will do anything to help get to the bottom of our issues. Unfortunately they don't care about their customers enough. It is especially disappointing given people custom ordering trucks are likely the more loyal group.
  13. A

Mud Flaps

Anyone have the Mopar mud flaps installed they can post a picture of? I think I may install a set. My only question is, and it's prob a dumb question, but with the limited trim do I order the set made for the truck w/ flares or without? the limited seems like it has them....
  14. A

Delivery Time Estimates

3500 Limited Mega Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box and Ramboxes 4/19 - Ordered 4/22 - VON Issued 4/24 - VIN Received 4/24 - D 5/07 - D1 5/20 - F 5/21 - I 5/27 - KZ 5/30 @10:13AM - Train departure from Saltillo. Expected arrival at truck distribution yard in Mira Loma, CA on June 12th. 6/05 - Truck is...
  15. A

2020 HD??

Anyone have the link to the website which shows the dates 2020 orders will open? I saw it somewhere and now can't find it.