Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Arvid

1. A

NEW GUY FROM NEBRASKA 24 PW REBEL FIRST RAM HD

okay you should be banned for that post without pictures!!!
  2. A

37 Micky Thompson bajas

How hard is it to change the wheel offset?
  3. A

37 Micky Thompson bajas

Thanks guys. All good info. I’ll post pictures once I decide and get them mounted.
  4. A

37 Micky Thompson bajas

Anyone have 37” bajas on their stock suspension power wagon? I think these will be my next shoe change and i’m teetering between 35’s and 37’s 2022 PW
  5. A

2 Years Later And Still Can't Make Up My Mind

You’re doing it wrong!! Put black on the front and chrome on the back but on the same side so you don’t have to walk around the truck to see the difference. By the time you get around you forgot what it looked like! Ha
  6. A

Best tires for RAM 2500

2nd wild peaks. Had them on my 1500. Thought they were great in all weather conditions. When my power wagon is due for new shoes after the stock tires are bald it will either be wild peaks or Micky Thompson bajas 35’s
  7. A

No crank no start

Do you hear a click and then nothing? Or just nothing?
  8. A

No crank no start

Two easy accessible bolts
  9. A

No crank no start

Yup! I crawled under my truck a couple times a week to get it going that way before I had time to swap out the starter. Mine happened randomly as well. Would be good for a few days then a problem some days. Knocking on the starter got it going every time.
  10. A

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

Don’t worry. Crooked Joe will clear things up at tonight’s state of the union address
  11. A

No crank no start

Check the starter. Next time it’s a no go tap the starter with a hammer if it starts after that then that’s most likely it. Had to replace my starter on my 2022 power wagon at 50k miles
  12. A

Which Wix filter for 6.4? 57899XP?

I have been using the xp as well with good results. And AMSoil
  13. A

How many miles do you have on your 4.5 gen gasser?

Who has the highest mileage one out there? My friends seem to get 250-300k in their 5.7 1500’s
  14. A

I’ve only had it a year. I bought it as a leftover so I’ve done over 50 k miles in 1 year. Only problem I had was had to replace the starter a couple weeks ago.
  15. A

2022 power wagon at 56k miles right now. Lots and lots of highway