Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ARR

1. A

Titan fuel tank install

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/titan-tank-on-cc-sb-diesel.4481/#post-71031 See post #5.
  2. A

19 Current Gear Display

Here is a good thread to bookmark. It has what you are looking for: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/links-to-solved-diy-sales-code-mods-and-common-alfaobd-settings.3468/
  3. A

Battery Connections

For the ground wire I found an unused bolt hole under the motor mount on the drivers side of the engine block. I'm pretty sure I used an 8mm bolt.
  4. A

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Can you explain what you did here. Is that a right angle ball valve? What is the function of that part you removed? Nice pictures.
  5. A

Titan fuel tank install

I installed a Titan tank in my driveway. I was 61 at the time and was very sore the next day but it was worth it. The hardest part for me was figuring out how to unplug the connectors on the sending unit. I used a floor jack and I had to buy a metric deep well socket for the strap nut. I...
  6. A

PullRight Superlite verses Andersen Ultimate hitch?

I have the PullRite 2600 SuperLite hitch. I chose it over the Andersen hitch because it is made of steel. The cargo camera makes it very easy to hook up.
  7. A

Bed Cover with tool box under it.

Here is my setup.
  8. A

Ordering out of state

When I was shopping for my truck I spoke with one of the large dealers out west and they wanted to collect the sales tax but not handle the registration. That was a deal breaker for me because Maryland collects the sales tax when the vehicle is registered. I ended up buying from a dealer in...
  9. A

AlfaOBD

Bummer, I made this change too and I'm not seeing any change in the display.
  10. A

AlfaOBD

Can you explain what the "trailer light check" is?
  11. A

Titan Tank on CC SB - Diesel

I used Alpha to change the fuel tank capacity to 194 Liters. I had no problems changing it thanks to this forum. I do recall when I first fueled up the DTE changed to something like 1048 miles. I don't pay any attention to DTE so I can't say how accurate it is. I order to get the rated 52...
  12. A

Here you go. If you zoom in it looks like about 11".
  13. A

I have the Titan tank on my truck and I really like having the extra capacity while towing. It doesn't come anywhere near the transfer case because the DEF tank is in the way. It looks like it comes with in a 1/4" of the DEF tank. I didn't measure before and after so I can't say how much...
  14. A

CP4.2 and current mileage and build date.

6/19 build, 10,600 miles no issues.
  15. A

Oil filter changeouts how much of a pain

Marion Blare has an excellent youtube channel where he shows how he maintains his Cummins. I followed his technique and didn't spill a drop of oil.