Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by areohwhy

1. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I was too curious and had to ask my SA for another update. I'm still in D status after being D1 with a 8/11 build/ship date.
  2. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Has anyone seen any new updates on their order who had a D1 status pushed back to D?
  3. A

Got confirmation from my SA that I went from D1 status back to D status (original build/ship date was 8/11). Looks like there are delays...
  4. A

Yes it's been confirmed that 2022 have started production.
  5. A

Do we have confirmation that the 2022 have now started production? Gonna wait to follow up with my SA on 8/11 which is when he said my build/ship date is.
  6. A

Understood. I was asking for references based on what people were seeing from recent 2021 deliveries.
  7. A

How long have shipping times been for trucks after the build/ship date?
  8. A

What stacking discounts are people using for cars being delivered in September? I know some are expiring next month.
  9. A

I think at this point Ramchat doesn't offer the greatest updates. When I asked Ramchat for an update, they gave a generic response. When I asked my SA, he confirmed that my order had a set build date.
  10. A

I've been trying this since I placed my order a couple months ago. I've had zero luck on getting the incentive. I wouldn't be shocked if they cancelled it moving forward lol
  11. A

After seeing everyone posting updates I reached out to my SA and was just informed there was an update today. Build/ship date of 8/11 like people have been posting. *EDIT* If the truck gets to California by end of August I'll be extremely happy to say the least :)
  12. A

AndreaChapmanScottsdale - Ram HD Builds and orders

It would be a lot easier for people if you could just be up front about the deal you are able to offer. It'll only be a matter of time for someone to share what you're offering anyways. Just my thought.
  13. A

I read someone say there’s a 2 week delay on 2022 builds? So were not going to see a July 26 start date?