Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AnthonyRI

1. AnthonyRI

Mark Dodge - BIG changes to Discounting Sold Orders!

Well .... there was some yelling, some bleeding, some crying, and some hugging. But in the end, this morning we came up with the new game plan. We're going to run some DEEP discounts on sold order HDs for a finite # of orders, or until the '24s close for ordering - whichever comes first...
  2. AnthonyRI

2024 MY HD Pricing Update

incentives yesterday, we LOST some... haven't had a chance to do a total all region breakdown yet - but it is either FLAT or minus $1K from what i can see so far. No news on EOMY
  3. AnthonyRI

Price negotiated from MSRP

And this is precisely why we don't try to calculate sales tax until the vehicle is here LOL. Most consumers are NOT as informed as you about the intricacies of their state/county/etc taxes and how it can be different even in same ZIP.
  4. AnthonyRI

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

I bet you could flat tow one of those 392s all the way home too...
  5. AnthonyRI

LOL no not at all man - it IS confusing, and on top of that people will often say "my dealer said X" but they could be talking to the guy that mops the floors, or even if a sales manager someone who does not deal that much with out of state purchases. So if I have an opportunity to answer the...
  6. AnthonyRI

You are indeed successfully on a train left Saltillo 5:43pm yesterday
  7. AnthonyRI

There are no allocation limits on sold orders for any vehicles at this time except for Durango Hellcats. Everything else is open for orders so long as it is a SOLD order with an actual customer name/address, rather than a stock order.
  8. AnthonyRI

24 orders are certainly still open. Ordered a 3500 Bighorn just a few moments ago.
  9. AnthonyRI

Rebates are based on where YOU live the customer, not where the dealer is. If you live in the Northeast and were buying from a dealer in the Northeast, you'd get a measely dealer discount of about a dollar or so, and then the $4K rebates. (I'm only slightly joking). If you live in the Northeast...
  10. AnthonyRI

No mention of 25s for HDs on this one. They don't ALWAYS tell us in advance when model year is closing, but I'd say 75% of the time they do. It is the last of model year for COMPASS and HORNET for those of you looking for something to put in the bed of the truck though :)
  11. AnthonyRI

Slightly better in a few areas, as t least it didn't get worse like the 1500s. No news on 25s but that wouldn't be this meeting it would more likely be in the allocation/supply call which is next week. This one was more rah rah sales strategy incentives and end of quarter reporting.
  12. AnthonyRI

APRIL incentives launched today, here's what we've got:
  13. AnthonyRI

50 gallon OEM tank for the 2024 RAM 3500 Hemi now an option?

Should be good to go with 50G in any crewcab 3500 8ft!
  14. AnthonyRI

Here's an interesting look - taking a customer build from this request I was curious to how it compared to prior years ordering at the same time of year (and earlier this month). I don't have a way to see what the rebates were at time of order in March 2021/2022 but I can't imagine it was very...
  15. AnthonyRI

2025 Ram Heavy Duty To Get New ZF Powerline® 8-Speed

Not trying to stray too far off topic - but here's an example of why. Late last week Wrangler 392 Final Edition images were leaked with a $6K price tag for the package. All over the forums/facebook. No source provided. Released yesterday in the actual ordering system and it's $8450. Sure glad...