Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Aneura

1. Aneura

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Picked up today, traded my 2020 Night Edition 1500 Limited in.
  2. Aneura

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yeah, Dave Smith I assume? Is used to live in Seattle, very familiar with them.. I’m in Florida. Kw, so same issue as you.
  3. Aneura

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Agreed. Yeah, my Ram was 6 figures before discounts, so it'll be interesting to see what the Ultimate looks like all said and done.
  4. Aneura

Will do, I'm loving the 2024 Denali Ultimate... Finding a dealer will be a real task it seems.
  5. Aneura

Welp, that does it, I canceled my order. Ford/GMC I’ll be heading your way to see what I’m going to buy.
  6. Aneura

sorry to hear y’all are in the same boat. I’m strongly considering canceling, the new refreshed Ford and GM offerings are very nice looking… I’m not a brand guy, just want the best…I just wish they also offered the rear air suspension from the factory like Ram does.
  7. Aneura

'23 Limited DRW loaded on order, just got word the trailer 360 camera system has been removed... could be why mine has been in 'confirmed' status since the beginning of September. :|
  8. Aneura

AEV Installer NE Florida / SE Georgia?

Hello, Would like to get a few AEV items for my '23 3500 upon arrival, wondering if there are any recommended shops in the NE Florida / SE Georgia area? Thanks, -Eric
  9. Aneura

A69 is the limited group.. It’s on the order I placed with them a couple weeks ago… I haven’t been notified of any changes. That would be a deal breaker for me.
  10. Aneura

2023 Laramie Mega Cab w/ Hemi vs. Diesel?

FWIW I have the air ride on my ‘20 1500 and it’s awesome, no issues…granted it’s not the same, but it’s boon rock solid.. and I tow a trailer that’s right at the limits of my tongue weight. That being said, I have a 3500 DRW mega cab with air suspension in order. Sent from my iPhone using...
  11. Aneura

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

Thats amazing, thank you for helping everyone! I'll be reaching out as soon as I take delivery!
  12. Aneura

Same here, I just emailed my Dealer.. I didn't think I missed anything, but I seemed to have missed this... hope thats all I screwed up! Anyone see anything else I missed?
  13. Aneura

2023 3500 Order Guides with MSRP and Invoice Pricing

Got my order in! I hope I didn't miss any options! LOL
  14. Aneura

Camping Pics

2023 Grand Design 297 RSTS 2020 RAM Limited