Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

andy685's latest activity

• A
    andy685 replied to the thread Frequent Active Regen fix.
    No Check Engine light and you've had all those parts replaced? Impressive. The Star case engineer for mine said no codes... no...
  • A
    andy685 replied to the thread Regen.
    Captain... How did you convince RAM to replace the DPF without codes stating there was an issue. Truck is currently at the dealer with...
  • A
    Thanks for the info. I will share this.
  • A
    Thanks for the table. Invigorate. That is BPcorrect?
  • A
    That corresponds with I’ve seen. After my last active the PID showed 50.2%. It ended right before I got home. When I restarted a few...
  • A
    I’ve been talking with the dealer. I would like the injectors checked and the DPF pressure sensor and tubes checked. would love a way...
  • A
    I completed a i didn’t know the pid jumping was normal. Seems odd to me.
  • A
    Thursday the 28. 100 miles after the prior Regen.
  • A
    I have a ODB II reader that I monitor the DPF. The software records from 0 to 100%, but you are correct, the gauge on the dash only...
  • A
    mbarber8... when you switch your diesel fuel, did the truck begin to regin at a later distance right way or did it take few tanks...
  • A
    My 22 has been acting up as well. Regening under 100 miles. Currently at the dealer. They are saying the MAF is not functioning...