Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Andrewvanh

1. Andrewvanh

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@brv10 Hate to ask for help, but any chance you can tell me what the status of mine is. Ordered in March and still waiting. Finally built though. Thanks ORDER NUMBER 54206489 VIN 3C63R3JL6NG293118
  2. Andrewvanh

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It's showing Oct 13, but that date has been showing ever since it was built on Aug 18. I am not holding out a lot of hope, but as long as my dealer honors our deal including trade in then I am good. It's just free miles until then.
  3. Andrewvanh

Ain't that the truth, I ordered March and was finally built last month but am now in shipping jail.
  4. Andrewvanh

I'm not sure if that is true. I don't remember the website showing ventilated seats on the package lists when I ordered, but going through all the recent builds they all seem to have it. It was included in Laramie A when I bought and I am struggling to find an EL with a laramie package that...
  5. Andrewvanh

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

The two orders (First was missing items) for andrewvanh are both KZX as of 7/1. Currently these are lines 1224, 1256. Thanks If anyone is looking for a Patriot Blue 3500 that is on a dealer lot, it is at Sky Auto, Center Point IA.
  6. Andrewvanh

I'm just over here afraid I am going to be in the club of waiting 6+ months for delivery. I ordered on 3/8 and am still sitting in D status with no estimate. Guess it is all because of the surround view camera added to the Laramie package that went restricted a few weeks later. I guess it will...
  7. Andrewvanh

3500's all come standard with a limited slip. It's an option on 2500's.
  8. Andrewvanh

@brv10 Would you please tell me when you have a chance if there is any ETA on my build? 3C63R3JL6NG293118 Thanks
  9. Andrewvanh

So about a week ago I finally got the deal worked out and ordered my new truck. I had a 2019 1500 that I traded last year right before it's first oil change for a 2021 3500 Laramie. This year, I am doing the same and trading my 3500 for more than I paid, for a much more loaded 3500 Laramie with...
  10. Andrewvanh

Just ordered my 2022 Laramie 3500 with HO, Blind spot and Package A. Can't wait. Trading in the 3500 I bought last year. Worked with dealership up the street and they have been great so far.