Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AlphaOmega

1. A

Cummins HO Predetonation

Cool. My Duramaxes were 2016, 2019
  2. A

Cummins HO Predetonation

So you are saying this is normal? Just asking. Didn't hear this with my Duramax in the past. Also, just to be clear, this is a predetonation sound, not the normal solid thudding sound of a diesel.
  3. A

Cummins HO Predetonation

Yes, that is what I would call it...timing rattle, predetonation. Was rare before the flash, and is prevalent after. I am wondering if they used the wrong flash. Was searching this site and saw a TSB on two different flashes depending on which CP4 version the vehicle has. This dealership is a...
  4. A

Cummins HO Predetonation

HasBeen is yours HO?
  5. A

Cummins HO Predetonation

Hi all, Been lurking here for awhile and just joined. Bought a 2020 3500 HO Cummins about 4 months ago. Had it to the dealer yesterday for belt/pulley chirp, and check engine light (which ended up being and exhaust sensor I guess). Anyway, they also reflashed my PCM yesterday because...
  6. A

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

Hi All. New here. Just jumping in to say same thing is happening to my truck. 2020 3500 HO Cummins. Chirp/squeak started a few weeks ago. Pretty much there all the time. Had it at dealer yesterday and they tried to say they didn't hear it. I show up at end of day to pick it up and it's still...