Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AllenC

1. A

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

FWIW, my truck 2022 Laramie 2500 leftover bought Aug 2023 was eventually retrofitted and the TTPMS's work well for horse and dump trailers. Key was sales guy really wanting to make the sale who recruited a particularly cooperative/knowledgeable tech at the dealership who promised he could get it...
  2. A

Price negotiated from MSRP

My deal not nearly as good. Left over 2022 Laramie 2500 Warwick, New York dealer: MSRP $75,745 bought for $71,745. I needed to replace a truck fairly quickly and wanted features this truck had. I could not find 2023's nearby in NY and NJ with options I wanted plus $0.00 discounts. Much better...
  3. A

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I am in the same position with a new (left over) 2022 Laramie 2500 picked up 2 days ago. Had to buy what was on lot due to failure of previous truck. It didn't have TTPMS and dealer ordered parts to install the truck system (I got tire sensors online). Now they say wrong parts delivered and...