Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Allamuchy_Joe

1. A

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I don't know how true this is, but someone on another forum said the reason is the software is different on the 2019 and they are working through the process to get the emissions correct. The software is different between the 2020's the 2019's for some reason.
  2. A

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Johnson Dodge Jeep Ram in Budd Lake, NJ. I had all the recalls done to my 2019 prior to the pump recall. Perhaps they screwed up and did it when they should not have? IDK, but I have towed and driven it for 3000+ miles since the pump was replaced and the truck runs great.
  3. A

On the contrary, I am getting better mileage (both unladen and towing) and the truck seems to run smoother -- 2019 Laramie 3500 with the Standard Output Cummins. All the 2021-2022 models have the new CP-ISB21 pump, and there are no issues I have heard of.
  4. A

I have not posted to this thread. I am the owner a very nice 2019 Cummins equipped Ram 3500. I love the way it drives, tows and operates. I want to trust this truck to take my family in my RV from the east coast to Utah this fall. I have been broken down on side of a highway in an older truck...