Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AlexRAM

1. AlexRAM

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I have been planning to go hunting since last year and I am adding up gears and other survival kits as a first timer. I just bought a Du-ha storage gun rack under the seat. It also doubles as a tool box if I'm not hunting. I got this idea from a page I stumbled across here...
  2. AlexRAM

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Hi, I'd be towing a small sailboat on a trailer and weighs about 2,500lbs. I'd be installing a winch on my trailer and wonder what load capacity to buy. I found a useful site to choose click here https://motoringcrunch.com/ Is it best just to buy the 4500lbs Superwinch or a higher specs? I'm...
  3. AlexRAM

Aftermarket Cat Back exhaust systems ?

Hi, I have Magnaflow installed on mine. You can look into this.
  4. AlexRAM

New Las Vegas ( Ram 3500 HO)

Welcome and enjoy your ride!!!
  5. AlexRAM

Tires, Nitto Ridge Grappler or Toyot Open Country AT3?

Both tires have good reviews, Nitto Ridge Grappler and Toyo Open Country AT3. The deciding factor might be with the overall look you want to achieve. I am using BFG 265/70/17 good for all year round tires, comfortably quiet and durable. If you are still on the lookout, there is a good article...
  6. AlexRAM

To Ceramic...or not to Ceramic....

I have mine ceramic coated running 3 years now, it is worth the price. The protection it gives pays for itself. I still do maintain it twice a year, because it still gets water spots and put booster for hydrophobicity. whatever happens on the coating, nothing happens on your clear coat. The...
  7. AlexRAM

Newbie here with 2015 2500. Glad to be here and excited to learn more about this truck. Lots of good information here. Thank you for accepting me.