Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by airboss

1. A

lwer a 2020 ram 2500 4x4

nice stuff i will look into it thanks for the quick reply
  2. A

lwer a 2020 ram 2500 4x4

due to a medical condition im looking to lower my truck to enter and exit. ive looked at plenty of air helper systems but none say i can eliminate the coils for lowering below ride height. power step is cool but 4 corner air ride would be awesome . who has a set up ?
  3. A

Still lost on which aftermarket wheels will fit my truck

no matter what wheels you buy the mopar version will always be higher quality
  4. A

Air freshener damaged my radio bezel

should say "not for human consumption"
  5. A

Banks Pedal Monster

i love my pedal monster , it cleans up the lag even in its low setting "city" mode also gained 2-3 mpg around town if i drive like i own it not stole it . i also added the "monster intake" and the "ram air diff cover"
  6. A

Headache Rack

does anyone know of a stylish and functional headache rack that doesnt exceed the height of the cab ? looking to protect my rear window
  7. A

Banks Ram Air diff cover

we dont have cold soaked roads , most are hot and dusty
  8. A

Banks Monster Ram Intake

Politics are ruining our trucks tell the prius owners to shut up and move over
  9. A

Banks ran horn

getting 2mpg gain 19mpg city in oem mode and on highway in sport mode 22-23mpg the product is great i let a buddy drive it yesterday and he was amazed at the response and drivability in sport mode after having driven it before mod i like it and when the airbox and charge tubes pass carb spec i...
  10. A

Banks ran horn

I did a triple upgrade with Banks Monster Intake,Pedal Monster and Ram Air Diff Cover. Great looks and increased mpg
  11. A

Banks Monster Ram Intake

quit the difference from stock to now. with the 3 mods my truck is getting better mpg by +3 and the boost gauge shows more psi sooner and runs very nice. i approve. does not void warranty
  12. A

Banks Ram Air diff cover

Wheres my t shirt
  13. A

Banks Ram Air diff cover

i dont believe the gear lube temp is going to affect MPG thats absurd ! your saying the friction is so much greater at ambient than at working temp is BS. if it did affect mpg the loss would so minimal it wouldnt register
  14. A

Will 18¨ Rebel Rims and tires lower my truck any if I currently have 20s?

on your next tire change for those 18's go with a 295/70-18 good beefy tires
  15. A

Banks Ram Air diff cover

wow 4 posts and 3 haters, does any of these comments come from actual testing ? i do have a thermal gun being an hvac company owner and do plan to check my next tow. i like the look of that Ram-Cover and looking into the engineering and design it seems to offer better lubrication and cooling...