Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ahhhr

1. ahhhr

Factory 7-pin bed connector

Its tight. I took a pic tonight - looks like maybe 1/2 inch to spare. I dont recall have any issues with installing it but i measured 3 times before i started the hole saw. I should add that it works on my model (see signature below)
  2. ahhhr

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

At least i know how that mouse got into the bed of my truck.
  3. ahhhr

Truck Camper Questions

Still a toss up for me - but i would consider the mega. Longhorn with black/brown is awesome - thats what i have. And yeah - the truck doesnt break sweat with the load - i just prefer to stay close to the limit. With a long bed, you be looking at a 9-6 unless you take the 10-2 on dually.
  4. ahhhr

Truck Camper Questions

I have the Northern Lite 8-11 with 6.7 HO. On paper it's close to capacity including water and gear but its a challenge to keep it under and im usually a bit over. And i travel lite. I like the air bags - if doing it again i would consider after market. Not saying saying it would change my...
  5. ahhhr

Fuel System Failure?

Im looking forward to some stats that compare the New CP4 failures compared to Classic CP4. Fingers crossed but im not putting on money on it.
  6. ahhhr

Oil filter changeouts how much of a pain

Anyone tried that homemade tool on a 3500 HO? Not that i recall needing something like that on my last oil change but it might be handy. By the way you spelled @ARR wrong
  7. ahhhr

Really bouncy ride on 3500 w/ Factory Air Suspension

My truck is definitely better than previous iterations but i disagree with the notion that a truck is expected to ride a bit rough. We put people in space to run experiments on quantum mechanics, extract resources from the deepest parts of the ocean and make wireless cameras that can be...
  8. ahhhr

Really bouncy ride on 3500 w/ Factory Air Suspension

With no load and fully inflated tires, pot holes and speed bumps are brutal. No complaints on the highway. Everything feels better with less tire pressure unloaded.
  9. ahhhr

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

I just got that too. On order now. Weird that i got thru a whole rainy season without a problem till now. Had a very heavy rain last week but it wasnt the first time my truck saw heavy rain. I just hope my "pick up the truck" experience is better than the drop-off experience. Im actually a very...
  10. ahhhr

Things you wouldn't be caught dead driving

Lol - I was at a loss for words but that works
  11. ahhhr

Things you wouldn't be caught dead driving

That frontend is so ugly...
  12. ahhhr

Hassle - free, $43 and less likely to get contaminated (i think) if you fill the bed with manure. My only complaint - the 4 screw heads are nickel plated so i sprayed them black. https://www.amazon.com/Hopkins-41157-Endurance-Wheel-Wiring/dp/B007M5QH4Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
  13. ahhhr

I wondered the same thing but won’t know the answer till after I install the one with only 7
  14. ahhhr

I was looking to do the same thing. This one looks like it should fit and includes the wiring / y-connector. 82212195AB It only has the 7 pin - not the 7 / 4 I ordered Hopkins 41157 Endurance 5th Wheel Wiring Kit because it will arrive tomorrow.