Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AH const

1. A

Let’s set some 35/37s in stock 18s!

Nice! I'm keeping my oem wheels and I want to put some 295/70r18 tires on was just concerned about rub. If you can fit that I should easily fit a 295. I have 1 inch Thuren.
  2. A

any noticeable rub at full lock?
  3. A

Nice looking setup! What year wheels are they? And how does the tranny shift with bigger tires?
  4. A

Front License Plate Bracket

Nice! That’s what I will do then. Thanks
  5. A

Front License Plate Bracket

Are you using a license plate frame between the plate and bumper or just the plate by itself to the bumper? I’m looking to do the same thing when I put my intercooler guard on.
  6. A

What did you do TO your RAM today?

looks good!! What size coils are they? and what wheel and tire combo are you doing?
  7. A

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

I did 1 inch Thuren coils in front and kept the rear stock. Fox shocks all 4 corners, front and rear track bar, and kings stabilizer. Truck seats good it's backed into my driveway on this pic so it's not on level ground.
  8. A

Another CP4 Thread.. Post your mileage on your CP4 truck.

I’m going to ask them again when my truck goes in cuz if this is the case I’m going to wait longer on a cp3 conversation. Good to know!!
  9. A

When I bought my truck I specifically asked about coverage on the injectors and they told me 3 years or 36k.
  10. A

What size are they ?
  11. A

That's a tough call because your near the end of warranty. My dealer told me the pump falls under powertrain warranty 5 year or 100, 000 miles but not injectors or other related parts. Because I have 10k on mine I still have 1.5 years left of basic warranty I'm going to hold out and see what...
  12. A

DEF - What brand do you use?

I’ve had plenty of Arizona trips to visit in laws and summer is hell!!
  13. A

Focused on the welds more than the 5th wheel pin looks good!
  14. A

DEF - What brand do you use?

I buy at dealership until warranty is up. I just don’t want something to happen to the def system then their pointing at what I’m putting in. After Warranty Walmart for me!
  15. A

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

I took its down washboard road at a good speed hitting some potholes and it was like a sponge absorbing feeling. Before it would be jarring and suspenseful travel would bottom out. I also noticed on street dips and bridge transitions the rear end stays more planted, I think that’s do to rear...