Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by aduc

1. A

3500 dually wheelhouse liners

Anyone have any idea why the wheelhouse liners are do not fully enclose the wheelwell? The top is open to the bed area. Was this by design or were they saving money?
  2. A

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I'm not sure you can split screen it seems I have to goto back up camera then select aux camera to access it. You can select while driving but seems to turn off after 5 seconds. It does locked on if you select while in reverse..it looks to be reasonable wide angle but I have mine mounted rather...
  3. A

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I ordered too and installed. I concur camera quality is not as good as vehicle cameras. Install not hard just a matter of routing wires but need big holes to feed connector thru so I went with a no new holes method.
  4. A

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

This part is definitely available, dealers must type in the part number, it doesn't show by looking up .
  5. A

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

yes, all the wiring is to wire various length trailers. I think you can order the trailer prep kit without the camera and this is different than the truck prep kit..(XFQ) I think that is where there is some misunderstanding, descriptions on line etc...
  6. A

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I ordered the camera kit, the dealer said there is 429 available in the Atlanta warehouse. The part # shows up for them if they type it in but cant seem to look it up by vehicle.The picture you see in various places mopar parts etc.... is a picture of the camera kit regardless of part #, be it...
  7. A

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I ordered this same part number from the dealer. Retail $495. What arrived is what appears to be the entire wiring prep kit and the camera kit. I already have the factory installed prep kit so not sure how to get camera only but could be camera alone shouldn't be a $500 item.
  8. A

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I had the dealer order this kit, 82215770AB $495. Saying it is camera only but what arrived appears to be the prep kit and the camera. I already have the prep kit from the factory XFQ so not sure how to get just the camera. The picture I see on various mopar websites are exactly what arrived...
  9. A

Owner's manual on Uconnect display?

Have you been able to the get the other supplements on the Ram app? U Connect, diesel? I just see the standard manual, be nice to have the others in the app..
  10. A

Owner's manual on Uconnect display?

Anyone know if there is a way to display the owners manual on the vehicle uconnect display screen? Thanks
  11. A

Tail gate removal

RAM Tailgate is not so easy to remove by oneself. After removing the right side at about 45degrees , you must then almost close it to relieve the tension then it can be removed. Reinstalling by yourself is a little awkward since the left side must be inserted when the gate is almost closed to...
  12. A

July Incentives

Any vehicle. I used a Prius.....
  13. A

Delivery Time Estimates

Update:2 Laramie CC 4X4 DRW , 6.7 Ordered 6/8 D1- 6/11 D1-6/20 KZ- 6/25 6/27- on railcar 7/2-in Texas 7//7-final rail stop Nashville 7/8- offload railcar 7/9- load on truck KZ X-7/10 dealer delivery 7/11-ready for delivery 33 days order to delivery
  14. A

Delivery Time Estimates

Update: Laramie CC 4X4 DRW , 6.7 Ordered 6/8 D1- 6/11 D1-6/20 KZ- 6/25 6/27- on railcar 7/2-in Texas 7//7-final rail stop Nashville 7/8- offload railcar 7/9- load on truck
  15. A

July Incentives

The $1000 incentive WORKED at the dealer at payment time ,no issues. Showed up automatically in dealer system in my name.