Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by adamsmith655

1. A

6.4 oil change issue-question

A quick question to the 6.4 owners. I’ve had my 22 PW in for four oil changes now and only one has been done where there has not been leaking oil residue from the cross member below the filter. I took it back each time because I was concerned that there was an active leak. My most recent one...
  2. A

Flat area back seat for dog?

I made this in the back for my dog. Plywood base with carpet top. Works very well and easy to take in and out.
  3. A

Borla S Type exhaust

I recently had the Borla system installed on my PW. It’s is amazing indeed and a worthy mod. I’ve only been around town so far, but it’s got a nice deep tone but not overly loud while getting around the neighborhood.
  4. A

Leaking fluid onto inside wheel

Thank you for the reply. I’ll check that out today. When I took it to the dealer, they looked all over around the brake and wheel area and could not find anything. I’ve driven it numerous times since then and the leak hasn’t returned thankfully, but I’ll check out the power steering level and...
  5. A

Thank you all for your responses. It did have a little bit of a smell. I am not super versed on various auto fluids but it reminded me of motor oil and has a slight brownish tint on my finger. I considered shock leak as well but for the life of me I could not find where it was coming from. It...
  6. A

Hi everyone, I have an appointment Wednesday to get this looked at but was curious if anyone else may have experienced this. I came out this morning to a small puddle of fluid/oil sitting on top of my inside rear passenger wheel. I looked all over but can’t seem to find where it came from. I...
  7. A

Delivery Miles

I picked up my ordered 22 PW from my dealer with 14 miles on it.
  8. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I tracked it every day by calling the rail car tracking numbers and you can get exact rail car number from dealer typically. You can do a search to find the numbers on the thread, but for me, the Norfolk southern number was the easiest to use as they can all get the same info.
  9. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Central fl order. Hit eagle pass, tx, on 1-15 and arrived at final rail stop in Orlando 1-28. Took delivery 1-31.
  10. A

Happy to be able to contribute and thanks for the shout out!
  11. A

Try the Norfolk Southern line, worked great for me. The UP line was hilarious to try to use. I don’t have that number off hand, but you can do a search to find it.
  12. A

@Chrisyeager12 Lakeland dodge in central FL was competitive with MD when I placed my order with them.
  13. A

@jayh231 I’m close to Orlando and I ordered from Lakeland dodge. I used tread lightly, and my price was comparable to Mark Dodge, and I was very happy with the experience. I made a post a week or so ago with my contacts info, Mike Peralta. It was perfect for me as I did not want to drive or...