Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Aaron.j.ackerman

1. A

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Well everyone, it’s been real. Wife got orders so we have to move and I couldn’t wait any longer for a truck that’s been sitting built since February so I bought a GMC! I’m sad I didn’t get the ram I wanted but the GMC is a great trade off options wise and drives/pulls like a beast! So that...
  2. A

Also I would take your dealers word with a grain of salt, mine told me my truck is stuck at the border for what I’m assuming is an attempt to make me feel better about my truck being stuck in a black hole lol
  3. A

Hey at least we’ll break your record together this time! As much as I want to just go find a truck on the lot and be done with this I decided I’m just going to wait on the one I ordered. Hopefully we get good news on them soon
  4. A

@brv10 i don’t suppose you’ve heard any good news for us JB folk? Potentially a mass shipment of everything that’s been at vendor for a few weeks? Lol. Also It looks like I’m going to have to wait regardless, I guess someone swooped that other truck up as soon as it hit the lot
  5. A

So I found out my dealership just got a truck in that’s almost exactly what I ordered. Only big difference is the bench seats vs bucket seats and the truck I ordered has the auto leveling rear suspension where this one doesn’t. So my question is, if my truck hasn’t even shipped yet, should I...
  6. A

Ah so mostly all the stuff I was guessing it would be lol. But yeah I do find it funny that both our trucks are built the same day and stuck in the same spot now, but judging by your username I’m assuming they’re going to the same region and the vendor probably has a grudge against the Pacific...
  7. A

It seems there’s a few trucks sitting JB at outside vendors for over a month now, mine included, does anybody know what they could be waiting on parts wise? Also curious as to what options they go to the outside vendors for.
  8. A

So idk if your dealer is lying to you or mine because my dealer said once it gets to the yard they can make a phone call and get it put on a truck almost right away. If my truck ever ships I’ll have to let you know how it works out haha
  9. A

I feel you on that one, mine was built same day, stuck in JB and shows being delivered next week lol
  10. A

According to the spreadsheet I’m officially the oldest order that has yet to ship….. Dealer says the truck is just waiting to get loaded on a train, hoping that’s true and it finds a train soon
  11. A

So how can one tell if their truck is sitting at an outside vendor or just hanging out waiting for a train?
  12. A

Well I guess I’m finally catching a bit of a break on my order, my truck doesn’t seem to be affected by the new recall. Gotta take the small wins every chance you get haha. But it seems they have lost my truck seeing as it’s been built for almost 10 days and hasn’t been shipped yet lol.
  13. A

Ah, so that’s what that stuff means haha. That makes sense though, I appreciate it! Now I just need it to ship….
  14. A

so I was told by my dealership that the trucks going to Idaho get shipped via train to Ohio then trucked to Idaho. Does anybody know how accurate that is? Just curious on how it works
  15. A

This is good to hear because I’m in Idaho too and mine just updated to built!