Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by aaaslayer

1. A

Trail_Wagon: The story of "Hope". A 2022 power wagon build

Thanks I had sent you a message on Instagram too. Thanks for the quick reply. Finished one side, working on passenger
  2. A

When you recharged it, to what pressure? You have specs? I'm in the middle of the install
  3. A

4th Gen 5th Gen Ram 2500 Thuren Rear Coils 1" Thuren Rear Overland Shocks Less than 5k Miles

bump. I'm thinking of just dumping in the trash if I don't get any offers
  4. A

Anymore information and close up shots you can provide of the custom mount you fabbed for the resis? I just got my front shocks delivered on Saturday. Was looking at the instructions and the mounts provided. I am running the 75th anniversary factory wheels with 37x13.5 nitto mud grapplers. My...
  5. A

One (1) Method 305 NV Machined 17x8.5 8x6.5 Lug Pattern Spare Wheel Never Installed SoCAL 909 Area

bump please, surely someone can you use this as a spare. Great wheel!
  6. A

SOLD

Thank you very much! SOLD. Mods please close this thread, item sold.
  7. A

I didn't even think about that lol. Didn't think they'd carry such a small inexpensive part, thought they'd only have their suspensions components. I ordered from CJC. Thanks for reminding me!
  8. A

I was about to buy the bracket for $20 bucks but stopped after seeing how much shipping is. CHOOSE SHIPPING METHOD Spend $25 or more and your order ships FREE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!! Choose a shipping method UPS 3 Day Select® 3 business days $35.33 USPS Priority Mail 3 business days $38.05...