Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 81Sprint

1. 81Sprint

No complaints, i had a local place install it. It is over 300 lbs so I would rather have...

No complaints, i had a local place install it. It is over 300 lbs so I would rather have someone do it but didn't look to difficult other than the weight. I got it straight from the manufacturer in Houston. think it was around 1400 shipped
  2. 81Sprint

Katzkin Leather

Getting mine done this week, scored a kit off ebay for under $600
  3. 81Sprint

Pics of your DRW Ram

Done a few more things to it, originally a Chrome front end Tradesman
  4. 81Sprint

Lets see what you are towing!

Not sure, haven't crawled up under there to check. But i would imagine it has big enough axles to handle the weight.
  5. 81Sprint

We traveled all the way to Montana from Vegas to pick up our Alliance, sold our house and are full timers now for a while. It was the only one in the country at the time i could find that had everything i wanted, it is a really nice coach but like all new rv's it has had a few problems...
  6. 81Sprint

Night Edition LED Tail lights

Thanks for the VIN, i was able to get these ordered. Is there any changes that need to be made with ALPHA obd to make these work? I was able to get the LED headlights to work with the other thread but haven't seen anything on the tail lights.
  7. 81Sprint

Thanks! Ya you would think these bigger 5th wheels would be triples, 42' long and almost 17k lbs
  8. 81Sprint

21 Ram with our 21 Alliance 390mp
  9. 81Sprint

New member here from Vegas

forgot the pics
  10. 81Sprint

Tradesmen level 2, Factory Air Bags, 4:10's, 8.4 Screen. I had all the fancy stuff in my High Country and didn't use half of it so decided not to buy all of that again. Pics are the day i bought it off lot and currently. Replaced the wheels with aluminum OEM and Toyo AT3's, Thuren 1.75...
  11. 81Sprint

Pics of your DRW Ram

255-80-17 Toyo AT3's. The Nexens came off immediately
  12. 81Sprint

Bought my 21 3500 DRW memorial day weekend, came from a 19 2500 silverado high country DMax, so far lovin this cummins engine!
  13. 81Sprint

Pics of your DRW Ram

First pic was new on Memorial day weekend, second is current. Could not find any night editions at the time so i'm doing my own. Bumper is getting replaced with a Back Road products full replacement in the next few days