Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 6.7PatriotBlue22

1. 6

Mopar Power Running Boards on Tradesman?

As far as I know they are not. It’s a possibility it is AMP hardware but for sure not the electrical components.
  2. 6

Running board installation hardware

Hardware does not come with the factory steps.
  3. 6

Mopar Power Running Boards on Tradesman?

You can install factory steps but will need harness, connectors, and control module. There are a few posts with part lists and instructions. I’ve done it and would recommend them over the amp.
  4. 6

READY FOR ACTION: 2024 Ram 2500 / 3500 Heavy Duty

I find it more annoying when I drive away with the tailgate open cause I was distracted after loading. Happened to me multiple times over ownership of two hd’s.
  5. 6

2023 Ram Connect Subscription Trial

I was told they were part of the paid package. For people not paying are you getting alerts and if so are they updated?
  6. 6

2023 Ram Connect Subscription Trial

I did it. I really like the red light/fixed camera warnings. If it saves me a ticket it pays itself. I was told by customer service that maps would not be live or update without a subscription. I also like being able to check if the truck is locked from anywhere.
  7. 6

Tuffy Center Console Security

That looks nice. You could change the cam lock to a combo unit. Compx makes good combination cam locks.
  8. 6

Happy to be back in a Power Wagon !!

There are for sure people here with exact info you need. I recall a thread that stated you could add front camera if you have correct uconnect screen and need alpha obd to flash for the off-road camera setup.
  9. 6

Fixing hole in mirror trim

Mouldable glue until you can replace it. https://sugru.com/
  10. 6

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

Basically in this scenario (wired tow mode and trailer camera wiring by Mopar) you can have two separately wired single cameras on the trailer? One viewed in the digital mirror and the other on the 12” screen?
  11. 6

I get (not trying to go off topic) but I’m saying I don’t have surround view and I have the connection for trailer surround view on the bumper from factory. This seems to not follow what you stated in previous posts of this thread. Please correct me if I am confused.
  12. 6

I have a 22 without surround view but have the twelve pin connector. I would like to add the cameras/flash the truck. I already swapped out the grill and put the front camera in. I found a fakra connection for it under the passenger headlight. Kinda thought my truck might just be missing some...
  13. 6

So based on this, my question is why would a vehicle without surround view have the twelve pin connector?
  14. 6

Looking for good tires that won't break the bank.

Continental terrain contact Great tire, surprisingly good price.
  15. 6

4.5 Gen & 4th Gen Parts/Accesories

Sorry I was wrong. Won’t fit 2019+