Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 548cidakota

1. 5

Frequent regens (~100 miles); no help from the dealer

Yeah, its a pain in the ass for sure. I cleared the code last night and driving trying to get it regen. I will sometimes go from 0% to 40% in about 30 minutes on the DPF gauge while driving but never regen. I will wake up the next morning and crank the truck and it would show 0% again on the...
  2. 5

It was the service advisor at the shop. They had almost 20 of them. I will call RAM. Guess I will just have to suck it up and get a rental for a few months since they are backed up more than a month before it would even be looked at.
  3. 5

It was the diesel shop at my Ram dealer who is a large dealership. Half of the dealership is dedicated to all diesel trucks up to the larger 5500 trucks and such. Sell them all over the country. The said warranty does not cover driving habits. Said the truck just needs to be driven on longer...
  4. 5

I also had the P2459 code and check engine light on my 2023 3500 diesel. Ram dealer told me I dont drive it enough and any work would not be covered under warranty because it is my fault for only driving 10 miles each way to work. Told to take it on a long road trip.
  5. 5

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I need to get a bumper setup like yours. I just need to make sure it wont effect the adaptive cruise control or front grill camera.
  6. 5

Made it back home to Georgia with my new Fat Bottom Girl. It was an absolute awesome experience with MD. I arrived, was met with someone to show and explain to me everything about the truck. Handed me the keys and I was gone in less than 15 minutes. Easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made in...
  7. 5

Mine has been delivered since Monday and the tracker still shows to TBD.
  8. 5

Thats awesome. Did they go to the dealer to do it or take the truck to them? Can I ask what they charged? Trying to compare to what I pay in Georgia. I pick mine up from MD Saturday and it would be great to have the the windows tinted for the trip back home. Shane
  9. 5

My front driver fender flare had a gouge in it from shipping. MD is replacing the fender flare before I head down Saturday to pick it up. Shane
  10. 5

Mine arrived today at MD and the tracker adjusted from a July 27th delivery to July 24th, lol.
  11. 5

My truck showed up at MD today. Got all excited when I saw Mark Doge on the caller ID. Still gonna be a week till I can make the trip, but cant wait. Will actually be driving my 2022 MegaCab Laramie 2500 down for a trade. Dreading the 10 hr drive each way. Shane
  12. 5

That interior looks so nice with that color. Awesome combo.
  13. 5

Mine was unloaded at Port Allen on the 17th. Just waiting for a ride to MD. Starting to feel real.
  14. 5

@bv10 Any idea if my truck arrived at Port Allen on the 15th? Status? Order 58830415 Thanks