Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 4wdiver

1. 4

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Mine was done on 1-13 at Bay Dodge in panama city fl. Chad the service writer is a pleasure to deal with and the tech does great work. cleaned up nicely after the job was done no oil drips anywhere like someone who cares about what he is doing and takes pride in his work. So far it seems to run...
  2. 4

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

My hauler has aluminum wheels also. my outer nuts would not fit either. luckily I'm a shop foreman at my machine shop and i took the nuts to work and machined them down shorter. the side of the nut that goes to the wheel has no threads so i removed that area.
  3. 4

Always on Camera Solution - NAViKS

Ordered, thanks RBarrett for all the leg work you have done
  4. 4

Trailer Camera

you have to cut the hole in the bed on a 2019 for the 7 x 12 plug . the 2020 plug and housing will not just bolt in
  5. 4

Trailer Camera

I used a piece of 1/8 aluminum plate and cut out the shape for the 7 x 12 plug to fit in. I had to cut the bed to fit. I was then able to put the 7 x 4 plug back in the bumper and now when i pull the boat trailer I don't have to use the 7 x 4 adaptor.
  6. 4

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I was thinking and that can be dangerous for me. Brutal said the sensors are 433mhz same as tireminder would the tireminder repeater work for the people with long trailers. I would think the repeater is just boosting the 433mhz signal and would not be sensor code specific
  7. 4

Anyone have the 2019-2020 trailer camera yet?

it was i wanted to get rid of all the connections
  8. 4

Anyone have the 2019-2020 trailer camera yet?

i finally got mine all hooked up and working. i had bought the kit for the truck and camera kit for the trailer at the same time before i saw how bad the cam was. i have had everything installed for awhile but i couldn't finish the trailer because the cables were not long enough for my trailer...
  9. 4

Recall VB6 - 2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

had mine done about 4 weeks ago. I have noticed a slight surging at light throttle while accelerating away from a light. don't notice anything if under heavy throttle. the main thing i have noticed is before the update i averaged about 14.5 to 15 mpg in town after update same driving in town...
  10. 4

Always-on USB charge port?

Disillusion thanks for the info. I tried it on my 19 marine longhorn and it worked. The only plugs that are now hot all the time are the 2 on the back of the center console for the rear seat passengers. Thanks again for the info.