Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 4trucksakes

1. 4

Def injector disconnect

So the code went away on its own. I went to town and grabbed a massive bale of hay. During ride home it did one more regeneration and that was that. Been running smooth ever since. Something about the cold weather and not getting a proper Regen in on way home messed my whole system up. I can...
  2. 4

Def injector disconnect

What’s your thoughts on this? Sounds like lack of DEF fluid from faulty injectors. Or kinked hoses. When they cleaned your tank was there excess crystals in tank ? Ever since I used this one pack of DEF and it got cold I had issues.
  3. 4

Def injector disconnect

All same codes as for coolant I’ll check tomorrow and oils fine.
  4. 4

Def injector disconnect

Correct
  5. 4

Def injector disconnect

I had air filter changed last oil change. Oil change is at 34% but I will be doing one very soon.
  6. 4

Def injector disconnect

The end isn’t here just yet. Got this code today.
  7. 4

Def injector disconnect

Mine kicks off at idle. Shows you how much is left to burn off. I tried high idle no luck
  8. 4

Def injector disconnect

What I mean about the active regen code is. I seen it say truck in regen keep driving. This time is said active regen and didn’t say anything about keep driving. I never saw that message before during regen.
  9. 4

Def injector disconnect

That’s what I did. Just with under hood one. Won’t happen again. I bought extra this trip.
  10. 4

Def injector disconnect

Ok rear one was done on time as it was in stock when I needed it. Just under hood and I been paranoid about it
  11. 4

Def injector disconnect

Oh one more thing the truck did do an active Regen. And which I have never seen that message before. Since then it didn’t do anymore regen
  12. 4

Def injector disconnect

I use rotella t6 I believe ? Hope that’s spelled correctly. Would me not changing my filter under hood on time effect things? They didn’t have it twice when I went to dealerships. Then when I went to usa one they wanted 4x what it costs in Canada. However I do have it now and will change...
  13. 4

Def injector disconnect

I’m a criminal pal been to prison. However I’m allowed to cross border because I’m 50% Native. Which allows me to cross under the jay treaty! So I have lots of questions asked. They go the extra mile to investigate me. I could write a book on the topic. 120k truck doesn’t help matters.
  14. 4

Def injector disconnect

I’m not the kinda guy that could get away with it. I cross usa border too often. They ask or accuse me of delete all the time. If it was personal truck I would.
  15. 4

Def injector disconnect

What a terrible system. Good thing I paid $120k for my truck. I didn’t have this issue last winter not sure why this winter is different. I even drove threw -40 blizzard in North Dakota.