Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 2Many12Valves

1. 2Many12Valves

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

Damn just when I was gonna start looking for a clean 12 valve. Better investment than gold these days.
  2. 2Many12Valves

High Output (AISIN) vs Standard (68rfe)

My HO was built December 2020 I now have 75,000 miles on it 70,000 miles of that is towing a 12,000 pound trailer daily in City traffic. I absolutely love the transmission for pulling my work trailer. When unhooked and not in Tow mode, it acts a little confused at times. The transmission is...
  3. 2Many12Valves

2022 Ram 3500 HO 6.7L Cummins Diesel Particulate Filter error

Any luck figuring it out? My check engine light just came on I have 59,000 miles on 21 Ho 3500, particulate filter code.
  4. 2Many12Valves

Baja Designs Ram light bar kit arrived!

You’ll like it I’ve had mine on my 1994 for about six years now still looks like it just came out of the box unlike the knock offs where they start to yellow.
  5. 2Many12Valves

Aisin Transmission Concerns

once they get this resolved, I think everyone will be happy with there transmission. My 21Ho. Has 55,000 miles on it all of it with a trailer in city traffic with absolutely no issues.
  6. 2Many12Valves

Any recommended dealers in San Antonio?

Bluebonnet dodge in new Braunfels best around.
  7. 2Many12Valves

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Glad to hear Ram did the right thing here. I love my 21H0 And will be ordering a new truck on Monday.
  8. 2Many12Valves

Disabling tailgate lock

I will give it a try thanks for the idea
  9. 2Many12Valves

Disabling tailgate lock

Lol I do live two hours from the border if I leave my tailgate down it will be gone along with my tools.
  10. 2Many12Valves

Disabling tailgate lock

Nope I ordered the bare-bones package hoping to stay away from all the electronica gizmos but yet they still gave me a locking tailgate. It’s pretty aggravating having to pull my keys out of my pocket just to get into my bed and then have to remember to lock it again too secure the cab of the...
  11. 2Many12Valves

Disabling tailgate lock

When the doors are locked the tailgate is locked that is the problem here.
  12. 2Many12Valves

Disabling tailgate lock

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to disable the locking tailgate feature on my new 21 ram? not looking for solutions in my daily habits. would like to disable the tailgate from locking up when I lock the truck. I already attempted by unplugging The harness with no...
  13. 2Many12Valves

@RamCares

Yep ram should offer work trucks for loaners!
  14. 2Many12Valves

Tow/Haul Mode turning off every engine cycle

well on my 21HO looks like I’ll have to push the tow haul button 7 to 10 times a day, that’s probably not a big deal for most owners. I work my truck every day and I’m in and out of the truck constantly having to hit the button every single time is going to get old fast. RAM please give us a...
  15. 2Many12Valves

Got an older Ram? Post Some Pics!

Beach truck is a 1994 12 valve 4x4 five-speed 355 Gears 155,000 Desert queen is a 1997 12 valve 4x4 five-speed 410 Gears, 170,000