Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 223500DRW

1. 223500DRW

OEM TRAILER 360 KIT BNIB

still available if anyone is wondering I just returned from a deployment sorry for no responses. when your out in the middle of the ocean on the otheraide of the world internet is not the best especially when shared with 5k others.
  2. 223500DRW

Coolant Smell

soo glad I sold mine to a dealer with 17828 miles on it. they only gave me 76k but now im.problem and headache free. I too had the coolant smell. my coolant level.was low once all they did was top it off because today's mechanics at dealers are mostly trash parts throwers that don't know...
  3. 223500DRW

OEM TRAILER 360 KIT BNIB

selling a oem BNIB trailer 360 Camera kit pn: 68527709Ab-001. Never used sold my 2022 3500 truck. Recouping some of my losses. 550 shipped.
  4. 223500DRW

SOLD Digital rear view mirror camera kit

would like to see 400 shipped non-essential that a very fair price saves someone over 145.00. and 545 might be retail but that's what I had to pay to get it. they had a lot of restrictions as everyone knows and you either paid it or didn't get the truck the way u wanted it when u ordered.
  5. 223500DRW

Add Digital Rear View Mirror and Front Camera (not surround view)

if you have surround view 360 on the truck you should be able to plug it into the bumper and it pops up on the camera page. as long as everything was installed right by ram you should be able to see the cameras at least that's how it was on thw 22s
  6. 223500DRW

Dual Alternators

not sure it's worth it I paid like 300.00 to add it when I special ordered the truck. you will be in it for way more than that by the time you bought everything. maybe find a wrecked truck that's being sold for parts and try and get everything u need from that but i think your better off just...
  7. 223500DRW

Add Digital Rear View Mirror and Front Camera (not surround view)

I actually have the trailer 360 camera set and a tow mode camera set brand new in packaging for sale if anyone is interested. sold truck and never used them. I absolutely lived the digital rear view mirror best add on ever. also I don't know for sure but you may be able.to multiplex the camera...
  8. 223500DRW

bump still available. truly brand new no issues never installed. was a 545.00 option I paid for with the truck. this is the whole kit. camera, mount, fastners all the wiring etc. Checked my dealer today said they are still national back order with no eta dates.
  9. 223500DRW

4wd switch randomly not working.

it's probably thw front disconnect switch. mine disnt qork on my brand new 22. I needed it when I moved cross country and 4x4 would not engage. showed it trying and would never lock. turns out these switches aka disconnect are very problematic on these trucks and are replaced a lot. I'm...
  10. 223500DRW

2022 HO electronics issues and emission module problems

ya I do. it's called sell it back to the dealer. I'm very upset with ram currently as I lost 10k on my truck it had all sorts of issues and the technicians at the dealerships i have been to have all been trash common theme these days as they are all part slapers vs getting into the knitt and...
  11. 223500DRW

Brand new in bag. Never installed. Paid 545.00 for this kit. will let go to member searching for one. Got fed up with all the issues my truck was having so sold it back to a dealer today. I also have a bnib trailer 360 camera system will sell. pm me for more info.
  12. 223500DRW

Adding camera to Digital Rearview Mirror

if anyone needs the kits I have a brand new in bag trailer reverse camera kit. I never installed on my truck has camera and complete kit I will part with. I also have a trailer 360 camera kit I would part with if anyone is interested new in box as well.
  13. 223500DRW

Coolant Smell

j just wait I have a 22 and have this smell on my 6.7. they had to fill degas bottle once for being low and it's been in twice for this 3rd time Monday. they have pressure tested system.and said no leaks found holds pressure but weird I'm stumped myself. thwy did tell me.several 22s have...
  14. 223500DRW

FOR SALE 2022 Laramie 3500

I will add it later I am on the tracker for 2022 orders I ordered on Dec 9th. it's a loaded truck no sun roof I don't order them because they always end up leaking it has the laramie b group so has the Harmon kardone 17 speaker system with sub under rear seat.
  15. 223500DRW

FOR SALE 2022 Laramie 3500

Hi all trying to buy a new house and need to free up my funds. truck has 14k miles and is a loaded laramie. 360 surround view camera system, safety group b, advanced cruise control, black leather seats and more. condition 10 out of 10 no accidents clean car fax. hit me up if interested...