Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 2022grey

1. 2

2022 ram 3500 Issues

I have a 2022 ram 3500 mega cab custom ordered it has been a pos any one else had multiple problems ? I’ll list them - since day 1 doors did not shut easily all body lines miss fit, hydro boast was leaking noticed it about day 4 they let me take it home even though had to add fluid every couple...
  2. 2

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Has any lucky deliveries found there trucks had extras on them and not in the build sheet ? I have noticed I have got a Couple items that I did not order ! Like the trailer cameras surround pkg , and blind spot monitors! There not on my build sheet or on my window sticker and never got charged...
  3. 2

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

You can get tow tech on the Laramie ask your dealer as for some reason it’s not showing it available on the build site but it is available !
  4. 2

Well the day has come ! My February 4 order arrived today ! Just picked it up and yes it’s worth the wait ! I wanted to thank BRV10 for all your info and all those who have made this site available . I would also like to thank all those who have commented and made this time go by and officer...
  5. 2

Looks like what I ordered 2/4/22 was in D1 until July 09 built and shipped almost in same week been sitting 2 hours away since end of July
  6. 2

So my dealer said they were picking up my truck today from Barnes yard that I should have it by 5:00 didn’t happen then just a few minutes ago I check the ram tracker and my estimated delivery went from 8-16 to 8/26 what the heck! Vin 3C63R3ML2NG268812
  7. 2

Did they give you a good price on there order ? I ordered through Lithia in Eugene 10,000 under msrp
  8. 2

Thanks for your info with out you we would all be lost .
  9. 2

Never trust a salesman I ordered 2/4/22 promised truck in 3-4 months LOL ! Truck finally built and shipped July 15 dealer said truck was due for arrival in Portland on July 29 Aug 1 got confirmation truck was in Portland and dealer promised they would go pick it up personally if I came in and...
  10. 2

Did your dealer go pick it up from the rail yard ? Mine showed up in Portland on 7-29 according to my dealer ! They are planning on picking it up tomorrow Monday 8-8-22 if it isn’t already being trucked down to Eugene !