Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 1ram

1. 1ram

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Does RAM publish the PN for just the camera in the housing?
  2. 1ram

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

That’s even better news Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 1ram

A broken K1 looks like this Fortunately, my gears 1-4 didn’t eat itself in the process. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 1ram

Zero. Ram Cares is useless. Mine went in June and still trying to get basic reimbursements after they left it stranded for 18 hours side of road and stopped working on a tow. They did nothing to help, nothing to expedite, and are actively avoiding taking responsibility. Sent from my iPhone...
  5. 1ram

You can't imagine the absurdity of Stellantis Road Side Assistance program

2023-07-13: Wednesday Still zero contact from Ram Cares. Sat on hold waiting for an “available case manager” to speak with us. Was informed our case manager (who was new and unknowledgeable in the first place) has left the company, and I should have been assigned a new Case Manager, and the Ram...
  6. 1ram

Funny thing (not funny at all) is our truck was identified for this issue when it was brought in for a different alert (Relay and anti lock brake sensor) and we were told parts are ordered and backlogged. Don’t know when available.. gave truck back and told keep driving as-is. I had no idea the...
  7. 1ram

Any details you can provide on this, finding a useful human w/in Ram sounds amazing.. Our transmission went, Stellantis quit attempting to even rescue the vehicle and left us stranded, now can’t get any attention on it (parts were available and work scheduled before it blew, now the parts are...
  8. 1ram

Case manager has been put on notice, contact from legal department requested.
  9. 1ram

The parts for this recall were on back order for weeks, the truck was scheduled to receive the work on 7/14, because all the parts came in and needed to be assigned to the job order to not “lose them.” Transmission blew on 6/30, and have found no one willing to move (tow) the truck to the parts...
  10. 1ram

Apparently, nothing like public attention motivates a large company who can afford to frustrate and alienate customers with poor after purchase support. Here’s an update on how Ram Cares doesn’t seem to Care.. 2023-06-30: Friday Stellantis Road Side Assistance was unable to locate an...
  11. 1ram

I just inquired the same thing.. TSB January 11, 2023.. I rolled away January 30, 2023 without any knowledge this was an active issue. My experience was preventable.
  12. 1ram

Back to it pays to have multiple back-stops.
  13. 1ram

They were only responsible for getting the Ram 6 miles down the road to closest dealership, not the trailer.
  14. 1ram

1. 6/23/22 2. 9/24/22 3. 1/30/23 4. 2,048 5. TBD at the moment 6. NA at the moment 7. Yes 8. No 9. Yes 10. 6/30/23 11. TBD at the moment 12. TBD at the moment
  15. 1ram

Add me to the list. 2022 Ram 3500 SRW, transmission went at 2,000 miles towing 11K lb travel trailer