Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 1954 M37

1. 1

What's on your Aux Switches

Anyone used an Aux switch as a kill switch? If so, what circuit (fuel pump, etc.) did you tap into and where?
  2. 1

New Rear Wheel Spats 2019+ Short Box w/Flares

Found 'em. Here are some photos. First two are the left side, final three are the right.
  3. 1

I'll have to find them over at my shop before I can get photos; might be the end of the week. I know from the contents of the 2019+ OEM wheel flare kit that I bought that there were only two pairs of rear wheel opening spats: one for the long bed and one for the short bed. The two bed lengths...
  4. 1

I'd like to get them out of my garage. They're yours for the price of the shipping if you want them.
  5. 1

Still have them. I believe that they're the same for all short box models regardless of the cab config, but I haven't checked every combination.
  6. 1

These are the numbers in the paper work that came with my flares and spats kit: 68362312AC Front Right 68362313AC Front Left
  7. 1

Left and right spats (the factory lip guard at the bottom trailing edge of the wheel opening behind the rear wheel) for 2019+ short box models with the factory smooth flares. Part nos.: 6836 2321 AD - 001 6836 2320 AD - 001 New, unused, still in plastic bags. These came as part of an OEM...
  8. 1

Mud Flaps

I have the Rockblokz mudflaps on a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. Good stuff.
  9. 1

Mud Flaps

I liked the looks and function of these Mopar rubber mudflaps when I viewed chet's photos at the top of page 12, so I ordered a set for my 2021 2500. I installed them with factory smooth fender flares. Three notes about the installation: 1. The kit comes with black-oxide coated fender washers...
  10. 1

How do i turn the 1984 setting off?

If that's the only thing you do with your phone, then you probably have nothing to worry about. But no one I know uses their "smart" phone to do nothing more than order pizza. Laugh now, but someday, a lot of us are going to regret our foolish and slavish dependence on these devices.
  11. 1

How do i turn the 1984 setting off?

It's not one or the other. You pay for something that ostensibly makes your life easier or better, and then they use it to track you, to sell your data, and yes, to keep tabs on you. Their good intentions, if any, are meaningless. All that matters is what the technology is capable of. And...
  12. 1

Rear wheel fender liners ram 2500

Same here. The factory rear wheel well liners on my 2015 1500 were good, full coverage. So I added them to my 2021 2500 order. They're like a miniskirt, but not in a good way. If I'd have seen them before I ordered my truck, I would have skipped the factory ones and gone aftermarket.
  13. 1

OEM fender flares on truck without

Thanks for the reply. I bought the same kit, had them painted, and am trial fitting them for the paint protection film. Using just the screws, they do fit snugly against the fender sides, so I was thinking about skipping the trim tape, especially since the tape would make them hard to remove...
  14. 1

OEM fender flares on truck without

Did you use any double-sided trim adhesive tape in place of the white plastic tabs (which have to be removed since the stock fenders don't have the mounting holes) when you installed the flares? Or just the screws along the inside lip of the fenders?
  15. 1

Trailer Hitch Recommendations

Another vote here for the B&W. I have the combination 2-1/2" shank with 2-5/16" ball and pintle version since I have a military trailer with the pintle loop. This B&W is a remarkably well designed and manufactured hitch.