Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 01Time

1. 01Time

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Attached is the switch bank for your VIN. Also, a breakdown of the different switches is here and information on the console pictured can be found here. If you need more info than what's in that thread, give me a VIN that has the part you're looking for and I can check it out.
  2. 01Time

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

If it becomes too much to go through, find a 2019-2020 that has the exact parts your looking for and let me know. That way I can query that truck and filter out all of the parts not used on that particular truck.
  3. 01Time

The second VIN you included is a MY2022, I only have up to 2020 and a few early 2021s. Hopefully you can look through the attached files and use the sales codes to verify what you've already found. If there is anything I misunderstood and you need me to recheck, let me know (make sure it's a...
  4. 01Time

I'm out of town right now, but I'll be back this weekend and will check it out.
  5. 01Time

Here are all of the part numbers they have listed for the running boards & side steps. If you can't find the part here, they probably don't sell it by itself. If you can't find a suitable off-the-shelf substitute, I'd find someone with a 3D printer and see if they can make one for you. I'm...
  6. 01Time

I can query for '21, but not filter the parts by VIN...I've attached a few parts groups that will hopefully help you out. Just keep in mind to check the sales codes since I couldn't filter them.
  7. 01Time

See attached. As an aside, I couldn't get a dealer to sell me an instrument cluster (to upgrade to the 7") when I was doing the EVIC upgrade. According to the dealer, they have to use a third party to adjust and recertify the odometer and are reluctant to do so when not necessary...
  8. 01Time

The second VIN is from a '22 and I can't pull those up...get me a VIN for ≤2020 and I'll get that one too:
  9. 01Time

You are correct: 68204567AC = fuel vapor tube for NFH or NLL 52029544AA = fuel vapor tube for NFA or NLL
  10. 01Time

Here's the parts of the Heater/AC system...let me know if you need me to check something else.