Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why no posts?

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
why no Power Wagon activity?
I'd imagine it is because the hdrams forum originally started out focused on the 4.5 gen trucks. With the expansion to include prior generations, it may just take a while for those folks to end up here.

However, I did notice that you have a 2020, so you may want to look at the Power Wagon sub-forum within the 4.5 gen section. It definitely has a lot more content than this section within the 4th gen area.

jadmt

Reaction score
I have and post there but it is pretty quiet too.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Many of the sub-forums were only just created a month or so back.

Membership here, comparatively to other enthusiast sites, is pretty small.

"Build it and they will come."

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd imagine it is because the hdrams forum originally started out focused on the 4.5 gen trucks. With the expansion to include prior generations, it may just take a while for those folks to end up here.

However, I did notice that you have a 2020, so you may want to look at the Power Wagon sub-forum within the 4.5 gen section. It definitely has a lot more content than this section within the 4th gen area.

HDRams was also born of a sub-forum on 5thgenrams.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Coincidentally.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

Thats exactly right, we have some new stuff in the works to attact other generations of Ram HD owners here. So give it time.

Epsilon Plus

Reaction score
It will grow. Feel free to contribute what you can. Forums are very old school these days but this one in particular is very "modern". Its very well organized, well moderated, a lot of good contributors, no toxic BS, and has a great appearance and customization. The other forums dealing with HD Rams are very 90s in feel and I should know since I guess I'm old now and have been doing online auto forums since 1997 :p

jadmt

Reaction score
It will grow. Feel free to contribute what you can. Forums are very old school these days but this one in particular is very "modern". Its very well organized, well moderated, a lot of good contributors, no toxic BS, and has a great appearance and customization. The other forums dealing with HD Rams are very 90s in feel and I should know since I guess I'm old now and have been doing online auto forums since 1997 :p
....about like a flower grows in a rock lol..

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
....about like a flower grows in a rock lol..

But it will grow, and split that rock... :p

Lots of great Cummins forums out there. I think this one is turning out to be the goto place for 2019+ HD tech and (non-performance) mods info without being like reddit.

davis2

Reaction score
But it will grow, and split that rock... :p

Lots of great Cummins forums out there. I think this one is turning out to be the goto place for 2019+ HD tech and (non-performance) mods info without being like reddit.
Yes, it's an excellent forum. I participate all over!

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I agree with what has been said. This is a great forum. TONs of good info, good people and not over-moderated where we can’t have fun.

jadmt

Reaction score
I still contend the power wagon section is dead and FB sucks for more reasons than I can count.

Arthurw64

Reaction score
There's a thread titled "let's see those power wagons" with 166 posts. Not sure if you saw it yet.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
This is the 4th Gen Powerwagon thread.

Since this site was originally for the 4.5 Gen HD you need to go to the 4.5 Gen Powerwagon threads.

It ia pretty active.

I notice most everyone who posted here have the 4.5 Gen

I thought maybe i was missing the sarcasm.

Try here.

Users who are viewing this thread