Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All weather floor mats

wpgram

Reaction score
What is everybody using? i have the ram ones for my 19 Rebel and liked them, are the ones for the heavy duty just as good?

Dr__Bob

Reaction score
I have the Mopar. The front are pretty nice. The rear have two issues: they cover the in-floor storage, and, since they come as two pieces, there's a seam at the top of the driveshaft bump. The seam doesn't seal very well. I can fold them up to access the in-floor storage, so that's kind of OK. I was thinking of cutting a hole in the mat and trying to put the in-floor bezel over the mat, but the mat is pretty thick, so I'm not sure how well that would work.

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
I thought my rear mat was one piece, guess I will have to check. Only passenger back there has been the puppy

Wpg_Ram

Reaction score
Husky liners all the way. Love em !!

also, noticed the user name ... you on the Peg City Rams Facebook group ? Not enough HD guys on there

Wpg_Ram

Reaction score
Love the Husky Liner X-act Contour matts. The rears don't go up as high as the Mopar, but the fronts do have coverage behind the accelerator pedal that the Mopar mats do not.

the only thing I don’t like about these is the centre hump just kinda flops over them ... would be nice if they could somehow attach, but I’m just being overly picky. I’ve never had them come off or move or get liquid behind them or anything. Great liners !!

jadmt

Reaction score
I have the mopar ones and I do not notice the seam in the back as mine fit nicely together.

Trooper

Reaction score
I use weathertech, two piece up front and single in rear, mine is mega cab so no under floor storage. Fit and quality is great

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I have on my crew, i choose the light grey color to offset the all black sport interior20200505_152802.jpg

jadmt

Reaction score
I have been using weathertech on all my vehicles for as long as I can remember and this time went with the Mopar and I personally like the feel of the mopar better and I think they actually fit better and about 1/2 the price. The one thing I am not nuts about is they cut out the material under the gas pedal so that little bit of carpet under the pedal will eventually get dirty.

AJ BCTD2500

Reaction score
Former weathertech user offering some prospective.

With the new truck I threw the dice with the husky weatherbeaters and am very happy a few weeks in. I have a crew cab with buckets.

For roughly half the price of the weathertechs you can't go wrong, and imo, they are nicer. They blend a little better with the rug lines making it look less commercial.

Users who are viewing this thread