Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I stopped by the Dodge Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new 2020 Ram 3500 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct...

The salesman (a man wearing a Biden lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options... and the seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were a Democrat truck, the seats would blow smoke up your @zz year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership.

LamboTexas

Reaction score
I stopped by the Dodge Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new 2020 Ram 3500 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct...

The salesman (a man wearing a Biden lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options... and the seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were a Democrat truck, the seats would blow smoke up your @zz year-round.

Awesome!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm going to let this stand for now because while it's not a funny pic, and it's a political joke that I asked not to be posted in the thread (even though I enjoyed it), it's fairly benign and shouldn't offend anyone.

However, let's please try to stay within the spirit of my original post and not take this thread, like so many others, off the rails. There is a joke thread HERE.

"Keep it clean, no racy stuff you wouldn't show your wife, mother, daughter, or pastor, try to keep the politics out of it, and remember it's a Funny PIC thread."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread