Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

batman900

Reaction score
1st tow. Removed our brush pile, some trash and a dead tree. Nothing a 1500 couldn't handle.

I wanted to see how big of a mistake I made going with the 5 inch B&W instead of a 7 inch. It's a little nose high but not bad. I usually borrow the uncle-in-law's old solid metal trailer which weighs twice as much as this one but someone was already using it.

IMG_2292.jpg

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Nice! Wow it looks bigger (insert joke here :p ) I just towed my 38' jayco for the second time yesterday and, other than being a tad harder to navigate tight turns, the truck barely groaned...
That’s what she said! Nearing the bottom of an 8% grade it dropped down to 2nd and was yelling at just under 5k but the hemis tend to be happy in the high rpm range. Overall very smooth tow.
Yes definitely want to always know where the ass is at these lengths

gimmie11s

Reaction score
I’d be dragging the ass of that thing every road I turned up

Seriously

That thing is giong to be a handful at 65mph on a windy highway as the Semi trucks pass by.

Users who are viewing this thread