Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

ermster02

Reaction score
I had a sales person tell me that they provide priority service to people that buy from them and because they are a huge dealer that might cause me delays. Thoughts?
If it’s MD, I believe it! It’s anyone else, they are pushing the envelope with the truth! If it’s Koons that said that, you’re not get your truck any faster. That Rail yard is purgatory.

ermster02

Reaction score
Interesting, when I priced out MD and Koons Koons beat out MD by almost 1k, that’s after the tread lightly discount and adding in Koons $899 dealer fee. Since they are both 14 hours from me I went with Koons. Time will tell if it was the right choice.
If urgency is of importance, you made the wrong decision lol. MD is a well oiled machine lol

Mikerob14

Reaction score
If urgency is of importance, you made the wrong decision lol. MD is a well oiled machine lol
Urgency is far from important. Was just referencing the point of pricing and how MD was generally lower. Can’t wait to hit that rail yard black hole though….

Splzhaul

Reaction score
Just got my phone call today that my truck was being off loaded. Now it begins trying to go get it. It is over a month and half A head of schedule on the deliver. So it has been 91 days from the time of order to delivery. I will post photo’s when I pick it up.

Last edited:

Alligator John

Reaction score
Just got my phone call today that my truck was being off loaded. Now it begins trying to go get it. It is over a month and half A head of schedule on the deliver. So it has been 91 days from the time of order to delivery. I will post pho when I pick it up.
Congratulations!

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Everyone please cross your fingers for me this weekend. It's now or never for my PW!

the5thsoth

Reaction score
You came this far. Why give up on it?
Moving (driving) cross country next week. I thought for sure the supply chain would be like last year and I'd have months to plan to come back and get it. Instead it has teased me all the way to the railyard here.

Reaction score
I had a sales person tell me that they provide priority service to people that buy from them and because they are a huge dealer that might cause me delays. Thoughts?
Not sure if I understand as you intended...a sales person told you this to try to get you to buy from them instead of MD (or another one that offered way better pricing)?

Edlee

Reaction score
I went with MD they seem like they are definitely on their A game with selling trucks my whole family has always bought from Kernsville and I tried them first but they would not budge on msrp which kinda shocked me a lil cause in past they done great seemed like one best places to go buy any vehicle but after talking to them and 50 other dealers I tried MD and instantly saved 10k on the truck I ordered, also wouldn’t have known about them if not for this forum so thanks to all you guys!

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Well, it’s official. As of today I have broken my personal record from last year sitting in JB of 59 days. I am now 60 days and counting…not a record I wanted to beat and I had such high hopes this year! Oh well…..

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Just because I enjoy torturing myself. Koons now shows that my truck has been set to status "ingate/rebay at facility" which my interneting tells me that it is close to the end of the queue for a truck. Could be nothing, could be that my truck arrives in the next day or so...

Users who are viewing this thread